BY SMIRNOFF #1 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
♀ꍏꀎꋪꍏ♪ L.
Chowchilla, CA
I enjoy these so much they are so nice on a summery day or even with just a sandwich also great for those who aren't big drinkers I buy these all the time I love them and will keep on buying them in the future.
Hannah H.
Tulsa
These are my lake drink of choice! I could drink these delicious babies alll day without feeling bogged down. They're beyond affordable and available in gas station! I will continue to buy there every summer!
Darby R.
Los Angeles
These suckers are awesome! I didn't like them at first because I was expecting it to be sweeter. I love how strong this is now though. Perfect for parties. I buy mine at the local grocery store. I'll get more.
Ugomma E.
Smirnoff is the ish drink! I love it’s delicious taste. It’s so delicious that I keep going for more. I’m a repeat consumer. The price is very affordable. Not to expensive. Yeah .. would definitely buy again.
Emma K.
Louisville, KY
Love These wine coolers so much! They taste amazing. It’s fairly affordable and definitely worth the money. There are vodkas that are similar but this one tastes amazing! I will continue to buy these products.
Erin B.
Albertville, AL
Happy Hour Expert
These are wonderful! I’m picky when it comes to beers, wine coolers, mixed drinks, etc., and the blueberry lemonade is a favorite of mine along with a few friends of mine. Nice to have with a lunch or dinner.
Lakan G.
Dry Ridge, KY
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorite summer drinks. I usually Pour into a blender with ice and make a slushie. I personally like this better than other hard lemonade brands but I've only tried the blueberry lemonade thus far.
Tiffany W.
These are perfect for the beach, pool or river. They are delicious, great flavor and easy to drink. I love this brand. I haven’t had anything bad from them. I purchased these at a gas station in my hometown.
Ximena N.
Austin, TX
This is just perfect for me, im not usually a beer girl so this six pack is amazing for reunions or football games! The flavour is amazing i love the mix of the blackberry and the lime together ♥♥♥😉♥♥♥♥️️️️️️️
Emily H.
Abilene, TX
I love this product! I have bought many toes of Smirnoff before and this one is good! I enjoy that it doesn't taste too much like alcohol! I bought it from my local liquor store and will probably buy it again
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??