BY SMIRNOFF #2 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?5 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Jayla G.
Cincinnati
I love these little wine coolers. They make drinking fun,Also they super duper affordable. You can also mix them in other drinks. I like the drink I buy them every time i go out mm
Tasha B.
Mandeville , LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m not too big on drinking wine coolers or malt liquor but this is perfect for a cook out or a day on the water. Or if you’re just trying to casually have a drink with friends. It’s delicious that’s for sure.
Rachel J.
manhattan
These little coolers are so nice and I’m a cider drinker so I would say it’s on the same level ish. Both sweet and found in the beer section, amiright. The price is good. Bring to a party and you’ll be invited back
Mylicia O.
Oklahoma city, OK
I recently tried this for the first time and they were really good! I plan on buying some this weekend because I honestly loved them. They didn’t cost much as well which is always great!
Megan S.
Uniontown, OH
I love Smirnoff Lemonade! I think it has a crisper taste than Mike's and it feels much fancier when drinking it. I think it is priced fairly and I normally buy it at Target or one of the local grocery stores. I would buy it again although I wish there was a lower calorie version.
Shiya S.
Hope, AR
I absolutely love these!!!! The flavor the size everything! There is no comparison to any other drink like this! It’s affordable and doesn’t hold back on flavor.  I was impressed.
shelby m.
Deland, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are very good but very high in sugar! I loved the taste, but got a wicked hangover. I probably won't signs my money on them but I would drink them if someone offered me one
Sydney W.
Belleville
This is a great drink to have at parties if you want something simple. Always a good buy. I got it from a liquor store. It compares well to alternative drinks I always choose this one. Would recommend
Kymmie H.
Bloomsburg, PA
Really sweet! Nice change up from other hard beverages but the alcohol content is pretty low. Easy to drink too many, but I usually end up with a stomach ache before a buzz.
Brooke W.
Saint Stephen
I love for this!!!! Any Smirnoff is amazing but this flavor is my all time favorite!!! Recommend 💯!!! Doesn’t get me there but it’s an amazing chase or just a good sippy sip
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?