BY SMIRNOFF #4 in Cocktail Mixes

• "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Alexandra M.
Wexford, PA
Light, crisp, and refreshing, these drinks are fizzy, and perfect for a warm summer day at the pool. I can find these at any local 6-pack shop. The flavor is perfect too, not too sweet.
Katy R.
Shawnee, KS
I always get tired of the same old drinks, so this is such a fun drink for summertime! Great by the pool or at our 4th of July celebrations! Definitely affordable and absolutely delicious!
Alisha B.
Lucasville , OH
These are so delicious! I love all the flavors. I usually drink these during the summer when I want to lay back in the pool or cooking out! They are affordable and a great buy! I am overall satisfied with this product!
Katie K.
Naperville
Very refreshing, while not being overly sweet or sugary. A perfect drink for a tailgate if you don’t like beer. Price of a six pack, it’s perfect for me and my girlfriends on game day!
Nikki C.
A little too sweet for my liking but refreshing! A good option if you prefer wine coolers over beer, as it is sweet and tasty but not strong. Cant even taste the liquor in it, which can be extremely dangerous ;). Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Amy M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are very tasty drinks. I love to have something like this on hand for when you just want to grab something. This flavor is delicious and it’s perfect on a hot summer day!
Tasha B.
Mandeville , LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m not too big on drinking wine coolers or malt liquor but this is perfect for a cook out or a day on the water. Or if you’re just trying to casually have a drink with friends. It’s delicious that’s for sure.
Jayla G.
Cincinnati
I love these little wine coolers. They make drinking fun,Also they super duper affordable. You can also mix them in other drinks. I like the drink I buy them every time i go out mm
Mylicia O.
Oklahoma City, OK
I recently tried this for the first time and they were really good! I plan on buying some this weekend because I honestly loved them. They didn’t cost much as well which is always great!
Megan S.
Uniontown, OH
I love Smirnoff Lemonade! I think it has a crisper taste than Mike's and it feels much fancier when drinking it. I think it is priced fairly and I normally buy it at Target or one of the local grocery stores. I would buy it again although I wish there was a lower calorie version.
Jessica C.
Is it overly sweet?
Shari Y.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
What is your favorite flavor smirnoff?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Are these overly sweet and/or acidic?
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
I hear different things about this drink. Is it more tangy because of the lemonade or is it more sweet because of the blueberries?
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?