BY SMIRNOFF #4 in Cocktail Mixes

• "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Anna O.
Inkster
I lov d the Smirnoff lemon and blueberry bottled mixed drink. It had a wonderful flavor profile and came in very handy for when all I wanted to do was pop a top instead of having to mix my own drink
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I love Smirnoff because theit Ice drinks tend to be sweet. yet they have just enough bite to not make you feel like youre just drinking sugar. the flavors are great, and this one is pretty mellow.
Paige L.
S Wilmington, IL
I have always loved Smirnoff ice. I think all of the flavors are good, but I just recently tried this kind. It doesn't even taste like you are drinking alcohol. Very tasty and refreshing. I will buy again.
Melissa D.
It's a good beverage if you're not a big alcohol drinker . My mother buys these all the time and enjoys drinking them . They are not pricey at all and it's like drinking a soda although you do taste a little alcohol but not much
Kristen R.
Hvre De Grace, MD
 I love these drinks. I love to have one of these ice cold on a hot summer day. I love these drinks because they don't taste like liquor. I feel like they are affordable and they taste very good
Xoe M.
Harker Hts, TX
Really good. Amazing for like days in the hot sun, out by a lake or something. Only isssue is the blueberry flavor is a little strong maybe like a blue rasberry lemondae would be way better.
Zoe V.
marana
I did really enjoy this mixture but it was a bit too sweet for me my stomach did not settle very well after just one of these. It was still good but I don’t think I would buy these for myself
Kaitlin C.
Rochester
Love this for a light night of drinking or a barbecue! You can find these at pretty much any local beer supplier! I would highly recommend these a little pricey for what they are but still good! Over all a very nice drink!
Crystal G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am usually not a big drinker and do not like most alcoholic beverages. However, I went to a restaurant and tried a Blueberry Lemonade adult beverage it was fantastic.
Ashanti S.
Terre Haute, IN
The taste is kind of bitter at first but after a couple of sips its really good.  Had them at a graduation party so I didn't buy them but I will definitely purchase for myself.
Jessica C.
Is it overly sweet?
Shari Y.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
What is your favorite flavor smirnoff?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Are these overly sweet and/or acidic?
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
I hear different things about this drink. Is it more tangy because of the lemonade or is it more sweet because of the blueberries?
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?