BY SMIRNOFF #2 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?5 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Rose C.
This is very yummy! My favorite smirnoff! My favorite used to be grape until I tried this one! I haven't tried any others similar, but smirnof is the best so I know others won't compare.
Alexandra D.
Wexford, PA
Light, crisp, and refreshing, these drinks are fizzy, and perfect for a warm summer day at the pool. I can find these at any local 6-pack shop. The flavor is perfect too, not too sweet.
Katy R.
Shawnee , KS
I always get tired of the same old drinks, so this is such a fun drink for summertime! Great by the pool or at our 4th of July celebrations! Definitely affordable and absolutely delicious!
Alisha B.
Lucasville , OH
These are so delicious! I love all the flavors. I usually drink these during the summer when I want to lay back in the pool or cooking out! They are affordable and a great buy! I am overall satisfied with this product!
Katie K.
Naperville
Very refreshing, while not being overly sweet or sugary. A perfect drink for a tailgate if you don’t like beer. Price of a six pack, it’s perfect for me and my girlfriends on game day!
Nikki C.
A little too sweet for my liking but refreshing! A good option if you prefer wine coolers over beer, as it is sweet and tasty but not strong. Cant even taste the liquor in it, which can be extremely dangerous ;). Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Casandra H.
Tulsa, OK
Not trying to be girly and say I love Smirnoff  but come on they are amazing if you're a guy or girl. I loved the flavor. Some of the flavors give me heartburn but this one was great.
Hannah T.
Gibsonburg, OH
These are so good in the summer! They are really refreshing and easy to drink. I like them better than Seagram drinks. They are affordable for a six pack but I would only buy in the summer not during the winter
Jayla G.
Cincinnati
I love these little wine coolers. They make drinking fun,Also they super duper affordable. You can also mix them in other drinks. I like the drink I buy them every time i go out mm
Tasha B.
Mandeville , LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m not too big on drinking wine coolers or malt liquor but this is perfect for a cook out or a day on the water. Or if you’re just trying to casually have a drink with friends. It’s delicious that’s for sure.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?