BY SMIRNOFF #1 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Autumn M.
I love theses things. Especially when you don't feel like mixing anything up. Just throw them in your cooler and you are ready to go. You can buy them from Walmart. Most definitely would buy again. They are delicious.
Amb M.
Tyrone, PA
Happy Hour Expert
This drink is the perfect mixture. it’s not too sweet and it’s not too sour. my favorite thing to do was drink this by a fire on a summer night when i just wanted to relax and get a slight buzz. I love the product and will definitely be buying this again.
Autumn G.
Plaistow , NH
Smirnoff has a wide variety of product, blueberry and lemonade is my favorite flavor overall! The taste is sweet and tart all at the same time. I’ve had this drink many times and would recommend to my friends as well!
Kelly B.
This was my starter drink- before the liquor, before I knew what I liked and these are still my go-to if I’m just wanting a light refreshing drink that won’t sneak up on me if I drink constantly throughout the night
Fran M.
These are pretty good. If you're having a summer BBQ or a pool party, they're great. Pretty cheap, too. However, if you're really trying to get buzzed, you'll need to drink at least 3! They're basically just juice.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Happy Hour Expert
I wasn't a big fan of these. The blueberry taste in the drink was a bit off for me and wasn't very good. I'm a sucker for fruity "girly" drinks like this but will probably be sticking to others flavors from now on.
Deb B.
Frostburg , MD
Taste really good! Got for a party and was a big hit. Very affordable compared with other drinks similar at our Local liquor store. Delicious and would recommend to anyone wanting a lemonade type alcoholic beverage
Amanda W.
As with many of the flavored Smirnoff products, i found these to be far to sweet for my liking. I cant enjoy more than maybe one before I get a stomach ache from the sweetness overload. Flavor is good but to sweet!
Mary A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm embarrassed to write how many times I've bought this. My go to summer drink and it's awesome to have in the fridge on hand for when friends come over. Delicious, crisp, and best served cold in a chilled glass.
Brooke G.
Biloxi, MS
These are my absolute favorite! My go to drink! They are fruity but not too fruity! They go great on the boat on a hot summer day! They are priced very fairly and taste great! Well worth the money! And they have a ton of other flavors to chose from!
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??