BY SMIRNOFF #1 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Randal M.
Nevada, MO
First few drinks were full of flavor however, it looses its flavor and I believed it to get worse the more I drank. I actually gave over half of the 6 pack to a neighbor as no one else in the house was willing to drink them.
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
I love these! They are my go-to summer drink. They are so refreshing with such a sweet and tart flavor. I purchase them at my local liquor store and I prefer it over other flavored alcoholic lemonades. I am always satisfied and will purchase again in the future.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Yuuuuuuuum is a great word for these the price and packaging are on point! I recommend you make a purchase of your own and I promise you will love these, you won’t be disappointed at all. I will be buying more in the future
Jessica S.
Macon
I don't care what anyone says about how girly these are, these little lemonade things are the shiz. They taste like summertime and if you drink like 6 of them you'll get a decent little buzz on. Hangover city, though. They're very lemony and have tons of sugar.
Miranda G.
They flavor is awesome, taste great on its own and better mixed with something else. This is the only product I’ve had with this flavor. Definitely delicious. I would recommend this to anyone. Definitely would buy again.
Felicia B.
Love to have these on hand in the fridge to go along with a meal or just a quick mid week drink at the end of the night … very good flavor and doesn’t disappoint on strength ! A little on the sweet side but very tasty !
Courtney A.
Cambridge, OH
Decent bottled malt becerage purchased from Walnart this summer. I did enjoy the light summery taste but I definitely wouldnt purchase it again, I do love the smirnoff malt beverages this just happened to not be my favorite. My room mate however loved them.
Songhee L.
Flushing
Love blueberries, love lemonade, so i love this!!!! I loved how t tasted and it got me up there very quick. Would definitely buy again :) This is HARD LIQUOR guys !! but otherwise this was so good and it was definitely a good price. Overall, I'm satisfied!
Taylor S.
Odenton
Flavor was ok. That much sugar mixed with alcohol means one heck of a hangover the next day, though. We bought this at a local grocer. While it was a convenient buy, I don't think I'll be purchasing this product again.
Autumn M.
I love theses things. Especially when you don't feel like mixing anything up. Just throw them in your cooler and you are ready to go. You can buy them from Walmart. Most definitely would buy again. They are delicious.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?