BY SMIRNOFF #2 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?5 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Another excellent product that helps to disguise the alcohol scent. Just lemonade. My grandma makes some great lemonade.....but it never got me loose ;) highly recommended!! I can get these at the Shell station down the street.
Anna O.
Inkster
I lov d the Smirnoff lemon and blueberry bottled mixed drink. It had a wonderful flavor profile and came in very handy for when all I wanted to do was pop a top instead of having to mix my own drink
Alyssa P.
Elkins park, Pa
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are a must at our barbecues in the summer. They are great for the people who don't want very strong drinks but still want to indulge. To me they taste more like juice than alcohol but still nice to sip on. I recommend these if you're looking to have something sweet to sip on without having the effects of alcohol.
Melissa D.
It's a good beverage if you're not a big alcohol drinker . My mother buys these all the time and enjoys drinking them . They are not pricey at all and it's like drinking a soda although you do taste a little alcohol but not much
Kayla s.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Seriously one of my favorite wine coolers to drink! Sadly sucks being limited edition but it’s so good. Taste more lemonade than blueberry mix. Price point is decent of course! Nice relaxing sugary drink.
Paige L.
S Wilmington, IL
I have always loved Smirnoff ice. I think all of the flavors are good, but I just recently tried this kind. It doesn't even taste like you are drinking alcohol. Very tasty and refreshing. I will buy again.
Kristen R.
Hvre De Grace, MD
 I love these drinks. I love to have one of these ice cold on a hot summer day. I love these drinks because they don't taste like liquor. I feel like they are affordable and they taste very good
Kaitlin C.
Rochester
Love this for a light night of drinking or a barbecue! You can find these at pretty much any local beer supplier! I would highly recommend these a little pricey for what they are but still good! Over all a very nice drink!
Zoe V.
marana
I did really enjoy this mixture but it was a bit too sweet for me my stomach did not settle very well after just one of these. It was still good but I don’t think I would buy these for myself
Xoe M.
Killeen, TX
Really good. Amazing for like days in the hot sun, out by a lake or something. Only isssue is the blueberry flavor is a little strong maybe like a blue rasberry lemondae would be way better.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?