BY SMIRNOFF #1 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
amber m.
amber m.
it tastes good dont have a strong alcohol taste the flavor is just right the packaging looks nice and is easy to carry it is better then most other flavored drinks great value not as expensive as other drinks like it on the market today and is worth the money i would definitely buy it again.
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Great for a social outing where you don't want to get too drilynk a nice refreshing shuttle drink that has a great taste.
LaBrisha B.
LaBrisha B.
Irvington, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
Though I dont like Smirnoff vodka I enjoyed their mixed Beverages an mixes. The mixes and 6pck viraties are always delicious and they have so many flavors that I just love and after one bottle I do get a slight Buzz even though there's only 5.9% alcohol I believe but it is nothing crazy so the buzzed feeling passes quickly. It is a nice relaxing premade drink that is nice to unwind with after a crazy work day.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Denham Springs
These are delicious little drinks, perfect for those nights that you'd like a little taste but aren't looking for a big buzz. I bought them on a whim for a girls night in and definitely should have bought more than one pack because everyone loved them! I do recommend keeping them icy cold as that makes them even more delicious. Will definitely purchase again!
Kim L.
Kim L.
Marana
Smirnoff is one of the first drinks I ever had and even to this day it never gets old. They always have the best flavor combinations and I love trying new things. Smirnoff doesn't disappoint and always surprises me with new flavors all the time. Blueberry and lemonade is definitely one of my favorites, super crisp and refreshing!
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I am not a huge lemonade fan, but I think that this is a good compromise. Some lemonades are too sweet and some are too sour, but I think this is a good middle point. I am not so sure about the blueberry, though, so that's why I gave it a 3 star rating. I would think that someone who enjoyed lemonade would definitely like this.
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
I do not enjoy the premixed bottles, I always think they have a weird taste to them. Purchased it from beverage center, picked this one because I love blueberry anything. It was ok but, not something I would choose on a regular basis, nice to bring somewhere for the portability and ease of already being made.
Yeseli D.
Yeseli D.
Austin, TX
I drink a Smirnoff after a long day of dealing with my toddler and doing my daily chores. Being a stay at home is stressful but it's also so amazing and rewarding! But you know after your child goes to sleep you need time for yourself, so it's good to drink a Smirnoff put on some Netflix and relax.
Oh M.
Oh M.
Franklinville
I really do like lemonade and blueberries and I love the Smirnoff drinks so this was perfect. Smirnoff is my go to brand the flavor is better. I got this at Walmart or food Lion I think it was decently priced Most Smirnoff is. Overall I liked it but the lemonade was to strong for my taste
Anna H.
Anna H.
Philadelphia
Perfect for taking on the beach in the summer. Love the blueberry lemonade combo and these go down so easy and discreet from the cops patrolling the beach. While they are little pricey I think it’s worth it. Would recommend to others who want a sharp buzz but also want to have a good time.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??