BY SMIRNOFF #1 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
I love these! I love that the lemonade flavor isn't too over empowering. They are very refreshing and perfect during the summertime. The taste is smooth and no bad after taste. I have a hard time finding these near me which is why I gave 4 stars.
Samantha W.
Saginaw, MI
The blueberry lemonade is one of the best pre-mixed drinks on the market! Nothing compares to the taste of summer in the bottle. The price is more than fair, and will quench your thirst throughout hot days. Repeat purchases made in our house again and again.
Yaya Daniela S.
Phoenix , AZ
Yummy yummy yummy Smirnoff is another classic that everyone should try at least once their six packs and party packs are the best they have a great variety of flavors for a affordable price you can get them pretty much anywhere I high recommend them
Rachel T.
Denham Springs
These are delicious little drinks, perfect for those nights that you'd like a little taste but aren't looking for a big buzz. I bought them on a whim for a girls night in and definitely should have bought more than one pack because everyone loved them! I do recommend keeping them icy cold as that makes them even more delicious. Will definitely purchase again!
Kim L.
Marana, AZ
Smirnoff is one of the first drinks I ever had and even to this day it never gets old. They always have the best flavor combinations and I love trying new things. Smirnoff doesn't disappoint and always surprises me with new flavors all the time. Blueberry and lemonade is definitely one of my favorites, super crisp and refreshing!
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I am not a huge lemonade fan, but I think that this is a good compromise. Some lemonades are too sweet and some are too sour, but I think this is a good middle point. I am not so sure about the blueberry, though, so that's why I gave it a 3 star rating. I would think that someone who enjoyed lemonade would definitely like this.
Ashley B.
Burlington, NC
The grocery stores and big box stores in my state don’t sell liquor. Smirnoff malts are definitely a go to when the ABC store is closed. I avoided malts for a while (maybe too much exposure when I was on a college kid’s budget?), but I’m so happy I gave it another chance! Fizzy and cold without being too overwhelming, but it does feel a bit heavy on the tummy.
Anastasia K.
Danville
My best friend and I would get packs and packs of these everytime we'd go to the river lot. Depending if we wanted one or a few flavors we'd get a case too. These were our favorite. Taste so good, the price is great and you can either have a few and chill and drink a bunch and get a little tipsy. Love these will always buy.
Chelsea W.
S Milwaukee, WI
This Smirnoff drink tastes like candy - it is so delicious, refreshing, and easy to drink without making your mouth hurt from all the sugar. If you like tangy flavors, this wine cooler is for you!
Patricia J.
I do not enjoy the premixed bottles, I always think they have a weird taste to them. Purchased it from beverage center, picked this one because I love blueberry anything. It was ok but, not something I would choose on a regular basis, nice to bring somewhere for the portability and ease of already being made.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??