BY SMIRNOFF

• Yum! I’ve gotta try these!1 Answers
  • Which is better to drink it cold from the fridge or freezer?3 Answers
  • How much alcohol does these bottles contain1 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Kayla B.
Xenia, OH
Blueberry and Lemon is the best flavor they've made, in my opinion. I've had to search for it often, meaning it's not readily available at any liquor shop or gas station, but it's definitely worth the hunt. I always stock up when I find them hahah
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
Love the flavor! Good spin on a flavored lemonade. Tastes better than regular hard lemonade. My store doesn’t have these all the time but when they do I get them. I’ll definitely buy this again and recommend
Kayla R.
I love this!! I'm not really a beer drinker so I usually turn to this when I'm out and about. Tastes like juice and their isn't really a bad after taste. It's not expensive either so that's a plus for me. I usually grab any one off the shelf since their all pretty tasty. You can't get intoxicated off these unless you drink a couple of packs but for me it works when you need a drink to sip on.
Ashley B.
Burlington, NC
The grocery stores and big box stores in my state don’t sell liquor. Smirnoff malts are definitely a go to when the ABC store is closed. I avoided malts for a while (maybe too much exposure when I was on a college kid’s budget?), but I’m so happy I gave it another chance! Fizzy and cold without being too overwhelming, but it does feel a bit heavy on the tummy.
Anastasia K.
Danville
My best friend and I would get packs and packs of these everytime we'd go to the river lot. Depending if we wanted one or a few flavors we'd get a case too. These were our favorite. Taste so good, the price is great and you can either have a few and chill and drink a bunch and get a little tipsy. Love these will always buy.
Briana S.
Savannah
No mixing needed! Great flavor and easy acess is just two of the great things about Smirnoff Blueberry & Lemonade. This grab and drink mix has an explosive flavor that doesnt leave a think film feeling in your mouth afterwards like some of the other brands tend to do.
Becky S.
Depew, NY
This was super good! I usually drink the original lemon Smirnoff. I bought this product at the local Wegmans and it was about $10 for a 6 pack. I personally like the original flavor better but I have had friends say the opposite. It really depends on what you’re looking for.
Courtney M.
Riverside
Perfect for a night out by the fire or some late night camping!!! Easy to carry with and doesn’t take up space. Plus side it is affordable and you do not wake up with a hangover the next morning. This is a drink you buy for low key nights between you and a couple personals ❤️
Suzanne K.
It is great that they are pre made and packaged to easily fit in the fridge or a cooler, however the taste it just too sweet for me and acidic. The blueberry adds a nice touch to the lemonade but the lemonade flavor takes over and causes me to be able to only have 1 or 2.
Jacquilyn M.
This is so very very good!!! Love the blueberry with lemonade! It is both citrusy and sweet! I have and so recommend this to anyone who like either lemonade or blueberry!! Compared to others there is no gross "alcohol taste" This would be a perfect drink for any occasion!
Jessica C.
Is it overly sweet?
Shari Y.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
What is your favorite flavor smirnoff?
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks like it will be delicious. What were your thoughts on it?
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
I hear different things about this drink. Is it more tangy because of the lemonade or is it more sweet because of the blueberries?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Are these overly sweet and/or acidic?