BY SMIRNOFF #17 in Hard Cider

• What is the average price for this?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a weird after taste?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.4 Answers
  • "They have a great flavor and always remind me of summertime. " in 1 review
  • "It is great for those hot summer days and you want something refreshing!" in 1 review
Lansing, MI
I seen these at my local Krogers and was really excited to try them. I bought a variety pack and I'm glad that I did because I didn't care for this one to much. The flavor was good upon first sip and it just went downhill from there. There are MUCH better flavors then this one. Save your money for those.
amber m.
amber m.
it tastes good dont have a strong alcohol taste the flavor is just right the packaging looks nice and is easy to carry it is better then most other flavored drinks great value not as expensive as other drinks like it on the market today and is worth the money i would definitely buy it again.
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Great for a social outing where you don't want to get too drilynk a nice refreshing shuttle drink that has a great taste.
Kelley O.
Kelley O.
If you like blueberry flavored drinks then this is a good one to try. It tastes good, its refreshing and its cheap!
Meghan N.
Meghan N.
I have only tasted this mix one time and it was disappointing, from the fake taste of the blueberry to it just not going down that smooth for me. My suggestion would be to either substitute the blueberry flavor or remove it alltogether.  This is a sure way to have a hangover if too many of these are consumed.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT
I remember drinking these!! Omg it feels like ages ago. The flavor is awesome. You can only have a few because it's too much sugar but they're the perfect alcoholic beverage if you don't like strong booze.
Trinidad P.
Trinidad P.
Happy Hour Expert
I like the Sminorff coolers, they usually have a refreshing and smooth taste and they aren't strong. They don't leave a nasty taste and they are enjoyable. This flavor is very good as well.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Loudon , TN
I tried this a while back and loved it! Its hard to find in the area I live in but I recently found a store that has it and stocked up. It tastes just like blueberry lemonade and you cant even taste the alcohol! This could be a good or bad thing depending on which way you look at it!
Eva R.
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
just got this as birthday present and loved it the blueberry and lemonade go well together got it a nearby liquor story and was affordable i heard. im not sure how it compares to others but it was good and i was satisfied with this drink. for sure.
Zenna P.
Zenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Perfect summer time drink for fun in the sun. I love the refreshing taste of lemonade with the fruity hint of blueberry.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Are these very tasty? They look as though they are.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
Lansing, MI
Did anyone else notice a weird after taste??