Smirnoff Blueberry, 50 mL (70 PF)

by Smirnoff

Smirnoff Blueberry is one of the smoothest Smirnoff flavors. Its fresh taste and delightful fragrance dazzle even the most sophisticated party guests.

Tried this in lemonade what else should I add it to??
Start your review of Smirnoff Blueberry, 50 mL (70 PF)!
Jennifer S.
Albuquerque, NM
Smirnoff Blueberry, 50 mL (70 PF) uploaded by Jennifer S.
I like the flavor of this drink because I can drink it straight it does not have that strong taste. But I do like to mix wit it because it taste good when you mix it especially when you mix it with Hawaiian Punch polar blast Hawaiian Punch Polar Blast Juice Drink Smirnoff Blueberry, 50 mL (70 PF)
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
I feel like this is like a middle shelf vodka but I also could be completely wrong because I don’t tend to go buy liquor frequently for myself. I’ve definitely had this in bars though because I really like blueberry vodka and blueberry Red Bull if it’s available. That was one of my signature drinks for the longest time, for many years. I stopped drinking it when I started paying more attention to the healthy side of things and that was just way too much sugar plus those would always give me such a bad headache because of the sugar. It’s not because of this vodka though I’m sure. But there are still sugars inside of these flavored ones and quite a bit of it. I’d probably buy this for a party or if I wanted to make something specific but I can’t really see myself going out to buy this.
Wendy N.
Caledonia, MI
I bought this for Blueberry Lemonade on ice for humid Michigan days in the summer.  It is delicious!!  A lovely drink to serve guests with fresh lemons and fresh Michigan Blueberries
Danielle M.
mentor
AMAZING mixed with lemonade in a punch! It's definitely an affordable vodka for how it tastes/how strong it is. Smirnoff is a pretty standard vodka to have on the shelf at home. I'd buy it again and again!
Monica R.
Cass, WV
So good anytime, but especially good in the summertime with fresh squeezed lemonade!! Yum!
Ashley L.
Easy and smooth to drink. If you like to bbn party...mix with anything but coke cola. Also price is on the very cheap side...
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
This is great to add to sprite or 7up and a dash of lime and some times I add OceanSpray Cran-Blueberry!! Tastes great that way.
Victoria H.
N Royalton, OH
Absolute alcohol staple! I love this in a nice blended drink! Use a little bit of this and lemonade with ice in the blender and boomb perfect boozey frozen blueberry lemonade! Very adorable classical look bottle. Highly recommend!
Stephanie M.
Matawan, NJ
Smirnoff blueberry with cranberry juice is my go to. Extra lime on the side! Not too sweet and still has enough blueberry flavor
Ashley L.
Orange, CA
Purchased at: Costco
This Vodka is super yummy! It’s got a great blueberry taste and it mixes well with pineapple juice!