SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF #36 in Cocktail Mixes

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Erin M.
Oldsmar, FL
This is a great cheap option for Bloody Mary mix, easy to follow the directions to, and taste very good for the price that you spend. This is my go to when I decide to have Bloody Mary's at home.
Saraniya S.
Tennessee City
Love the taste tangy sweet it's non alcoholic and it can be used as a topper to give a little taste of its own. I like that with lemon and salt. Love the flavor. I highly recommend to everyone who likes to taste something different
Hayli S.
Rome, GA
I normally don't like Bloody Mary's because they're too "horseradishy" but this is not bad at all & doesn't have that awful after bite! It's great as far as price goes, so I'd definitely buy it again & recommend it to everyone!
Jami P.
Springfield , IL
I am a fan of Smirnoff but this drink mix was not good at all. Its kind of bitter and doesn't go down easy. I buy the mixes bc they usually have the right blends of spices but this one really mixed the mark. I didn't even finish the bottle and bloody Mary's are my favorite drink.
Kelsey Y.
Who doesn't love a good bloody mary?! Smirnoff makes a good blend and always a plus when it's made with natural ingredients. Just add a little salt, pepper and Tabasco to spice it up and perfect!
Isabella 💞 K.
California City
This was my favorite thing to drink when I was pregnant, it was like I was drinking , but I wasn't . And every girl knows being Prego we can't have a lot of stuff!! So having this was amazing!!!
Emi F.
All the fun of a weekend brunch but in the convenience of your home. This Bloody Mary mix will no doubt soon become your go to. A full body taste, yet not over powering makes this mix a treat.
Paige M.
This was a very good mixer, but needed a little more spice in my opinion. It was definitely better than most mixers I have tried in the past! A little hot sauce, pepper, and onion powder made a word of difference to this mix!
Jackie S.
White Plains, MD
We don't Bloody Mary's often but when we do this is my favorite mixer it's just right and I love how you can see the color through the bottle almost makes you feel like you're eating vegetables haha.
Kristin L.
Bluffton, SC
I was pleasantly surprised by Smirnov's bloody Mary mix. Are usually use zing Zhang bloody Mary mix but when I found this I thought it was worth a try. I was delightfully surprised and had great flavor and was very smooth.
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?