SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Antonella R.
Mount Holly, NJ
This Bloody Mary mix is perfection. Definitely tastes fresh and I love that it's significantly low on calories. I've purchased this a few times for get togethers at my house. Would definitely recommend if you don't mind spending a pretty penny on a mixer.
Kimberly P.
Tried this product several times and absolutely love it! Flavor was awesome and everything I expected.  Bottle even had recipe for Bloody Mary's on the bottle.
Heather W.
I love bloody Mary's. Every Sunday in my house. This mix is pretty good but I prefer a bit spicier for myself. I just added in some special ingredients and viola
Jaime D.
Northford
This is not my favorite bloody mary mix. I found that it was not as spicy and flavorful as I would have liked. I really prefer a kick to my mix and this just fell a bit short for me.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown, PA
This makes the BEST Bloody Marys! It has just the right amount of spice and flavor! It certainly surprised me, and the price I think is great especially for the quality of mix.
jenny o.
Los Angeles
what can i say well is the best at our party's and holidays everyone enjoys it even my pregnant cousin hahaha flavor is great and i will buy it again was the first time trying it and we love it packaging was nice cant complaint so give it a try u will lik it
S L.
Evanston
I drink bloody Mary's at typically at brunch or when getting over a cold. The pre mix variety are my go to when hosting or potlucks. This particular one is my favorite.
Jessy S.
Lathrop, MO
I like my bloody Mary's to have a kick to them and this mix just didn't have it. It's pretty affordable but not worth the money. I would buy a cheaper one that has more spice to it. Won't be buying this again.
Laura C.
Cherryville, NC
One of my favorite Bloody Mary mixers aside from zing and zang! Tastes so good and it's affordable, would definitely recommend to others. Just add Smirnoff vodka 😜
Jessica A.
Not as spicy as I'd like, but a good mix. I go through phases with Bloody Mary's - I either don't drink them at all or it's all I want. This is an easy fix for a quick Bloody Mary.
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?