SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF #36 in Cocktail Mixes

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Karliegh H.
Caledonia, ON
Totally my go to drink. Always good no matter how your feeling and often the easiest to get down as a hair of the dog
Eva C.
San Juan , PA
Yassssss, party morning after ritual for sure. A bloody Mary always work for me after a party night, extra spicy!!!
Thaynnara T.
Olá adorei quero testar e a minha primeira vez aqui então não sei por onde começar então meu primeiro passo é aqui
Xiomara H.
MIAMI, FL
Lo m ejor para refrescarse lo recomiendo para coctecles livianos con para tomar en las parrillas en climas calidos
Amylynn B.
Toronto , ON
Such a perfect blend and full of flavor. This is definitely one of my most favorite to drink with my girlfriend's
Melissa S.
Mount pearl
I found this to be really gross.  It was not good quality.  I do not recommend.  Made me feel ill and my friends
Sar-Maud B.
Saint-Joachim-De-Montmorency
Faire un bloody ceasar en 2 minutes maximum!! Grâce à cette bouteille, c'est possible et en plus c'est bon !!
Melissa B.
Stonewall, MB
One of my favorite go-to drinks while I was pregnant and while I breastfed my son. The flavour is amazing.
Caterine R.
7801 NW 37th Street Doral,
Es bueno comparada con la otra alternativa me gusta más el primero digamos que le doy 3
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?