SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
I am not a fan of this drink in general so I don't know why attempted to try the Smirnoff version at all ... I guess I was expecting a smoother taste
camila B.
Tu producto sin lugar a dudas excepcional , muy rerecomendado, excelente calidad , gustó y aroma, muy bueno para preparación  de tragos
audrie M.
This is perfect for when you want a Virgin ceaser but want to have the social bond of drinking with friends. Tastes great and is a decent price.
Amanda D.
Kingston
Not the best I've had I would certainly rather make my own mix. It is too fake tasting and a little too strong. Perfect if you like strong drinks
Christine G.
Edmonton, AB
Pretty easy to use and makes a decent Caesar if your in a hurry or serving a large group. Nice packaging and easy to store in fridge for later.
Astrea D.
Doral, FL
Este vodka es super bueno me encanta, solo es un poco fuerte pero con jugo de naranja y un toque de cranberries es una combinación genial
Queen M.
Southampton, Southampton
If you're a fan of drinks you will love it. Taste is really interesting and really good. Bloody Marry is a good idea for Halloween Party!
Janie D.
Just the right spice for a great drink. Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka serving at parties or family gatherings has always been a staple.
Cherise J.
Dauphin
I am a canadian so when I tried these I wasn't expecting the awesome taste. I love this product and I recommend this product to anyone.
Alejandro M.
Doral, FL
que sabrosa es tomar una smirnoff bien fria, estoy alucinando de verdad no puedo decir mas que es demas de rico su sabro ¡me encanta!
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?