SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Cheyenne G.
Not a fan of the liquors as i am their beers but their bloody mary mix is rly good. I liked the flavor of it we like Tabasco and peper to make a little spice and it's affordable. You should be able to find it at a grocery store or local liquor store. I'm satisfied!
Ashlie H.
Elsmere
Tastes great! Used this for thanksgiving for my famous bloody Mary's. It was a hit. People couldn't get enough of it! Affordable and easy to find in a liquor store as well as a store that sells mixers! Will definitely use again in the future at family gatherings!
Alexandria T.
Hollister , MO
I've been waiting tables for over 5 years and this convenient, ready to go Bloody Mary mix is a hit wonder with all my guests. I prefer the non-alcoholic mix, so I can doctor it up myself with how much or how little added vodka depending of the occasion/person.
Anna S.
It wasn't bad. This was my first time drinking a Bloody Mary and it was ok. I would suggest getting something without a ton of pepper because I weirdly kept choking on it. If you like something spicy, this would be perfect!
Bailey O.
Cedarburg
Great flavor! Perfect for mixing Bloody Mary's and adding your condiments too it! We added a little spice because we like it spicy! Affordable prices. Would definitely purchase again! Goes great anytime of the day I will be buying again for Sunday brunch!
Gigi W.
Bakersfield, CA
Saturday mornings call for this amazing Bloody Mary mix! All days call for this mix! It's amazing and soooo delicious! I love to stick a few dull pickles across the top and have it with breakfast! Sooooo yummy!
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I LOVE this Bloody Mary mix! Bloody Mary's are my favorite drink to have at any time of day, and this mix is delicious. Great price and great flavor. I love to add some pepper and a twist of lime for some added flavor. I would definitely recommend!
Priscilia W.
Glenpool
I normally hate pre-bottled bloody Mary mixes. This one is decent. I do still add some fresh squeezed lime and Tabasco but i like my drinks on the spicier side. Tip: add pickle juice. It gives it the little twang it needs.
Kaila F.
Bowlus
I am picky about my bloodies but this mix is the perfect base to use and add what you want to make your perfect Bloody Mary, not only does it taste great plain it's affordable! I will be buying this again and using it for my Sunday funday bloodies!
Dagmara A.
Pretty good bloody drink mix. Goes well with most vodkas. Affordable and easy to find at most stores. I would purchase it again, although it requires addition of some spices and good olives. I would recommend it.
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?