SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Michela C.
I can't drink, but my father and my brother actually do and they say this mix is pretty good. In my house there must be a bottle for when there are visitators and they offer them a tiny glass!
Deepali M.
Edgware , London
I love Bloody Mary a lot but if I fancy it during weekdays then this is my drink... lovely and delicious.... not overly expensive..  it did meet my expectations to to some extend...
candice d.
Stewiacke, NS
I am a big fan of bloody marys this product is very convenient but not as good as a home made drink I prefer mine to be spicy to combat the alcohol taste but overall not to bad .
Colleen Toia H.
Melbourne VIC
I have not tried this drink yet. But I would love to vodka is a drink mixed for the majority of cocktails. I find it makes people chat an feel good drink not heavy on the stomach either. Any vodka meets my expectations. Yes I would recommend this drink to all my friends for sure.
AndreaZe Z.
if you are hangover from the last night party and wanna come back to real life again this one is perfect. its all natural and its having a reaally delicious taste , even through im not a big fan from tomato juice, but this one is great. im always buying it
Andrea K.
Orlando, FL
Smirnoff is an excellent Bloody Mary mix but hard to find. I always buy a case when I can find it as I love it over ice for breakfast without the booze. I really recommend the mix but shipping really messed up here.
ELISABETH S.
Quebec
Do not like at all. Doesn't taste clamato, nor pepper and honestly give a heartache after three only. Nornally i can easly drink five to six, but this one cancelles my noght out.
Cristina M.
its amazing i need to lose 5 lbs and i buy this and my friends think I'm drinking but it is not true. I repeat to buy this product in many moments. is affordable.
Arlene A.
Not my type of drink. I tried it for just one time and I'm not really a big fan of the taste. Perfect for anyone who likes to experiment on their drinks
samantha h.
Trenton , ON
Honestly so frigging yummy I love them. It's smooth going down and a easy drink to have either when you want time alone or hanging out with some friends
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?