SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Nikki S.
Lisbon , IA
Nothing better than a Bloody Mary to start off a tailgate. This is our go to start drink!
Mindy B.
Lake City
I love love love this bloody Mary's this is a great mix to have an very enjoyable drink
Rachel J.
I love this Bloody Mary mix!! It has a very robust flavor with just enough spice in it!
Emily K.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this Bloody Mary mix. It has the perfect amount of flavor and is so delicious!
Crispina V.
Love mixing it with tequila limón juice toronja juice ice salt and squirt really good
Marianna R.
Very good taste in a Bloody Mary! Would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Diana A.
Mérida, Yucatán
El sabor es demasiado procesado para mi gusto, a mi parecer hay que agregarle cosas extras para que agarre el sabor, si se consume solo, no tiene un sabor que se le acerque al bloque mary, ya con los ingredientes necesarios, es muy bueno.
Keely R.
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
I think this is an unusual drink with a unique taste. Very affordable as a non alcoholic beverage and very much to my taste. However, it does seem quite overpowering and I couldn’t handle the taste of this drink!
Janaina G.
muito boa um produto de otima qualidade recomendo porque a experiencia que eu tive foi agradavel aconselho as pessoas a experimentarem  uma nova experiencia o que tenho a dizer que é uma otima bebida para tomar com amigos ou familiares.
Priscila G.
New Castle, DE
I like this! Awesome tastes. It is very affordable and worth your money. Flavors like a fresh Bloody Mary made at an expensive restaurant. Perfect for brunch. I love how it's already pre-made. Just pour and its ready to go. I will buy this again and I will recommend this to anyone looking to enjoy a fresh Bloody Mary
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?