SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
Quick, easy, not too spicy but has a nice kick, no weird after taste and pairs great with any vodka.
Brittany R.
Philadelphia, PA
Bloody Mary mixes can be too overwhelming or salty but this one is nice. A mild taste that mixes well
Michelle A.
Hanford, CA
This is definitely my favorite one!! I love making red beer and bloody Mary's with this! Great flavor
Kayla o.
Lake Forest, CA
I honestly favor bloody Mary's without the alcohol than with.. I know weird but I like it better haha
Jaclyn L.
This is a great mix for bloody Mary's!! It is quick and easy I love these for a brunch with guests!
Alyssa T.
Spring hill
I love smirnoff. The alcohol is super tasty. It doesn't even taste like alcohol. I enjoy this drink
Brandi B.
Bartlett, TN
I love a good bloody Mary and this mix tastes perfect. Add some celery or olives and you are good.
Ashley R.
AMAZING! I love the taste of this and perfect for Sunday brunches and pool days! Sunday fundayyyyy
Mariah M.
Hereford, TX
This stuff is amazing to make red beers! Makes it taste sooo perfect! This is def my go to product
Gail V.
League City, TX
Yummy, and just enough spice! I always feel like I'm drinking HEAlTHY when I drink one of these:).
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?