SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Madison A.
Nothing quite like a Bloody Mary drink. New buyer but now this is my new fav best tasting mix.. Hands down!
LaToya J.
Homestead, FL
Great to mix with vodka, good for those who are watching their sugar intake. I would definitely recommend
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
I love this Bloody Mary mix. I usually prefer the spicy but this does the trick. The price is reasonable.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
This is a great thing to keep in your fridge. A nice easy go to drink with a fantastic flavor selection.
Angel W.
des moines, IA
A staple to my family's monthly brunch, we get together cook and have an amazing time laughing and joking
Faith K.
Bloody marys are an all time hit and favorite! Where can tou fo wrong eith the right flavor of Smirnoff??
Anessa B.
Cincinnati, OH
Very good. Highly recommend. Seriously so good. You really can't go wrong here. Definitely worth the try.
Kelsey L.
I LOVE Bloody Mary's!!! Best hangover drink, or even what I drink before I start drinking beer or shots!
chasity h.
WHAT BAD THING CAN YOU SAY ABOUT ANYTHING BLOODY MARY? A WONDERFULLY SMOOTH BLEND OF TOMATOE AND SPICES!
jessica R.
Bridgeport, CT
Bloody Mary is my favorite drink, and I love this mix cause makes my drink delicious! One of my favorite
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?