SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Megan S.
Tampa , FL
Not my favorite Bloody Mary mix but if using Smirnoff vodka it is a good choice. Not my favorite flavor either.
Paola D.
10454
I love too cook with this it just my favorite peto me encata leda un sabor bien rico snose pero si tu entiendes
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Yessss
Add a little bit of vodka, celery and hot sauce and omg it will be the best Bloody Mary you’ve ever had.
Jennifer P.
Wolfeboro NH
It was ok. I usually like to make my own bloody Mary mix but this will do in a pinch. Tastes pretty good. Toma
Jessica D.
orem, UT
I love this i usually dont drink beer because of the taste but if you mix it with this its amazing the taste
Rox A.
Houston
Ver y good í kik e i
Í want another
Í want buy one sooon
Í really lije ir so much
😉😆😄😅😍
Bobby buy me one noww
Emily W.
rochester
Who doesn't like a good bloody? This is one of the best bloody mixes, it's very affordable, has great flavor
Sianna S.
This item is very cheap! It's affordable and tastes very good. I love making my bloody Mary's with this mix!
Sarah S.
Fairview Park, OH
Not the worst mix on the market, but not the best. It's a good thing to have on hand for unforseen occasions.
Cassidy G.
Denton, TX
If you arent using this your bloody Mary's are horrible and you dont know what you're doing ....the only mix
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?