SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Sarah M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love bloody Mary's! I love them even more after this mix was out on the shelves! This mix has just enough tomato flavor and spice to make you want more! I love how it already has the alcohol making your shopping trip that much quicker!
Caitlin P.
Austin, TX
It took me a while to get in to Bloody Mary's, and my love for them started with this mix! I tried this mix and instantly became a fan! It's the perfect mix for any bloody mary occasion. This mix is good for parties because you can add extras to it and it will please everyone.
Annakaren P.
Dublin, CA
My stepdad bought this once for at home bloody Mary's and it was quite cheap. It comes in a plastic bottle which I'm not a huge fan of. The mix itself is not that good, it has a very strong horseradish taste to it and I'm not a huge fan of that because it makes the mix bitter.
Lacy I.
Florida, FL
I love a good Bloody Mary! I mix this with Smirnoff Vodka, a celery stalk and some olives and I'm all set. The flavor of this mix is perfect...like V8 with some spice! I pick this up whenever I get tired of fruity and tropical drinks! Definitely will continue to purchase!
aly h.
I personally have never been a fan and honestly don't think I ever tried it. But when I worked at a fancy restaurant I would also need to take drink orders and bring the customers their drinks. 75% of the drinks ordered consisted of all natural original bloody mary mix
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
Absolutely love your bloody Mary mix. It's terrific. I don't feel it's costly at all for the mix. It's actually very great for the value of the size. It definitely meet my expectations. I will buy this again and I will recommend it to all my bloody Mary lover friends!
Cheyenne G.
Not a fan of the liquors as i am their beers but their bloody mary mix is rly good. I liked the flavor of it we like Tabasco and peper to make a little spice and it's affordable. You should be able to find it at a grocery store or local liquor store. I'm satisfied!
Ashlie H.
Elsmere
Tastes great! Used this for thanksgiving for my famous bloody Mary's. It was a hit. People couldn't get enough of it! Affordable and easy to find in a liquor store as well as a store that sells mixers! Will definitely use again in the future at family gatherings!
Alexandria T.
Hollister , MO
I've been waiting tables for over 5 years and this convenient, ready to go Bloody Mary mix is a hit wonder with all my guests. I prefer the non-alcoholic mix, so I can doctor it up myself with how much or how little added vodka depending of the occasion/person.
Anna S.
It wasn't bad. This was my first time drinking a Bloody Mary and it was ok. I would suggest getting something without a ton of pepper because I weirdly kept choking on it. If you like something spicy, this would be perfect!
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?