SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Hallie P.
Iowa Falls, IA
Nothing beats a good ol bloody mary! Prefer this brand mixer, and only this brand mixer! Have never used another!
Sara B.
Lebanon, PA
Perfect for anytime lol perfect kick and seasoning is fantastic . This is my go to mixer when the mood strikes me
amanda h.
Martinsburg, WV
My boyfriend loves this drink add some alchol and hes in heaven great design and taste highly recomend go for it
Christina J.
Newton, NC
A spicy fullbodied mix. It is packed with flavor and mixes perfectly. I love the texture of it. I great ready mix
Margarita L.
Saint Paul, MN
This tasted really good, normally I only drink I only drink Bloody Mary’s that a family member makes. Flavorfull
Kynslee R.
Vodka is vodka to me. It burned like all the rest do. Got me drunk like all the rest do. Cant drink it straight.
Korina B.
Loveland , OH
Best mix you can buy. Love the flavor. Affordable as well. Good quality/price. I recommend it to all my friends.
Haley D.
Bassett, VA
I don't know much about this since I do not drink lol but what I've heard is that It is a very good drink but idk
Liana S.
Alton Bay, NH
This brand of bloody mary mix is not terrible but it is not my favorite. I will buy it if there is nothing else.
Samantha L.
Nashua, NH
Not my go to mix but all in all the flavor you want is there. Pair it with Peppar and you'll not be upset at all
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?