SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF #36 in Cocktail Mixes

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Shannon C.
Island Lake, IL
Always good for a hangover or when you want to start a day at the cubs game! Perfect to make and bring. On the train
Deidre D.
Nashwalk mn
FAVORITE Bloody Mary mixer ever! I LOVE bloods it’s one of my fav things to sip on when I go out! Meal in a glass! 😍
Blaire M.
Greeley
Sooo good! I fell in love with this stuff the first time I bought it. It's been a Sunday tradition in my house since.
Jen Z.
Brookings, SD
This is my favorite Bloody Mary mix. It has just the right amount of spices. It's a perfect way to start a Sunday.
Mellissa T.
Great bloody mary mix!! Goes great with your own little twist and original mix ins. Highly highly recommend this!!
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I love using this mix. So convenient .u don't need anything else with it jus pour it in a glass cold. So delicious
Kelley S.
Edcouch, TX
It's really good. I recommend it. I mix it with different types of alcoholic beverages and it's just mixes so well.
Heather M.
Midland, TX
This was a great mix for the price. Didn't have to worry about buying everything separate and then mixing together.
Jessica M.
Portland, OR
No, pass on this mix. I would suggest a local mix or buying Zing Zang and spicing it up. This mix is just not good.
Jessi C.
Lake City, FL
I’m very picky about my Bloody Mary’s, by this is great stuff, I add a little A-1, and Worcester sauce. Perfect:
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?