SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Misty O.
Bluffton, SC
I love this mix. It goes really well with Grey Goose vodka. It has the right blend of everything to make a great Bloody Mary.
Areli E.
Bolingbrook, IL
Sometimes, I'm in the mood for a bloody Mary and this mix is really good. It is spicy but not too much. It taste just perfect
Taylor T.
This mixture is to die for. I am not a big bloody marry fan AT ALL but this product has definitely turned me in to a big fan!
Paige H.
Washburn
Love it! Taste amazing! So worth the price.. I buy this all the time. Perfect for all occasions. Wouldnt buy any other brand.
Audrey W.
I like Smirnoffs bloody mary, but it's not the best I've had. But it will do when you need a drink at the end of a long day.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
This is a good standard bloody mary mix to have on hand. It's not spicy enough for my taste, so I add old bay and hot sauce.
Laura J.
Murfreesboro, TN
What's not to love about a bloody Mary! Love this mix,  and the fact that its all natural. Easy to find at the grocery store.
Lisa B.
Grand Island, NE
This bloody Mary mix isn't always my first choice but only because I prefer to make my own however, in a pinch this is great!
Chandra C.
Ontario
Delicious!!!! Love my bloody Mary's especially on the weekends camping or at the river. Perfect in the morning with breakfast
Melissa G.
Very delicious mix for a great price. Add a slash of green olive juice to vamp up the flavor and you will be in for a treat.
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?