SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Brittany B.
FRESNO, CA
Tried this one isn't bad at all . not my favorite but is decent tasting I would recommend everyone likes a different type of taste
Ashley M.
Lancaster , CA
This is my go to product whenever I’m in the mood for a Bloody Mary it’s my favorite drink of all time and the flavors are so good
Lauren M.
Add a little A1 and some spice and this is a great Bloody Mary mix! The price is great for the flavor! Absolutely will buy again!
Jennifer C.
Kingsport
My husband loves bloody mary's we have used this mix several times. After many failed mixes used in the past. This is our go to!
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
I really enjoy this bloody Mary mix. It is a little spicy for me, but it has great flavor and goes great with your favorite vodka
Shanea N.
Ada
LOVE IT! All natural really is what caught my eye. Flavor was spot on. I'd definitely buy it again! Very happy with this product
Cecelia M.
Saint Paul, MN
nothing better than ending your week with a fully loaded bloody! this mix is great just missing the beef sticks and pickles!
Ashley H.
Grass Valley, CA
This Bloody Mary mix is so tasty. It's great with a little extra Tabasco dashes and some olives, pickled green beans, and celery.
Melissa H.
Burlington, WA
This is one of my favorite bottled mixes. This with a splash of Tabasco, olive and celery salt and you have a great bloody mary!
Mallory B.
Davison
I love bloody Mary's! If I have a terrible mix, however, then I see no point in consuming it. This mix is one if the better ones!
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?