SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Victoria C.
Hosted a party before and this saved so much time and effort ! Just to mix this with my alcohol was so simple and it tastes very good !
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
One of my all time favorite mixes ! It is non alcohol mix which I think is great so I can add as much as I want. A great summer drink !
Taylor M.
Lubbock, TX
Bloody Marys are one of my go-to drinks for any occasion or time of day. I only like the best mixes and this is one of my favorites.
Chelsea A.
Lancaster, PA
Bloody Mary's are my favorite and I'm pretty picky about them. This premade version tastes great and is easier that making your own.
Jessica S.
Kiefer
Great mix! Super easy to just add alcohol and make. Just the right amount of spices and if you like it hot just add more of your own.
Couponlady C.
Great for making bloody Mary's and micheladas at homebeasy without all the work and mess . See recommend for the home entertainer .
Ashley M.
Lancaster , CA
This is my go to product whenever I’m in the mood for a Bloody Mary it’s my favorite drink of all time and the flavors are so good
Angela P.
Stockholm
Easily the closest you can get to fresh bloody Mary mix. I highly recommend using this if you don't have the time to make your own
Sandra R.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is a very reasonably priced drink. For the price, it's very drinkable. I think it holds up well in mixed drinks and cocktails
Brittany B.
FRESNO, CA
Tried this one isn't bad at all . not my favorite but is decent tasting I would recommend everyone likes a different type of taste
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?