SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Connie H.
Keyser, WV
Good tomatoes flavor. I wish it had a little more spice and rang to it. Just a little sweet in my opinion. But overall I still liked it.
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
Smirnoff is a go to drink in my house. This bloody Mary mix is a quick and efficient way to make a drink. Great for hangovers, too! Hah.
Nicole W.
Mebane, NC
Tastes great ,great for mixers and reasonably priced in the store . I purchased this product and made it for friends who also enjoyed it.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I love a good bloody Mary and I just recently tried this brand. It was very good and I wish it was Spicer because I like spicy things.
Victoria C.
Hosted a party before and this saved so much time and effort ! Just to mix this with my alcohol was so simple and it tastes very good !
Callie S.
Columbus
I loved this mix it made for a really nice bloody mary so i will for sure be buying again, and you cant beat the price for the quality
Angellica D.
Bellmead, TX
Love love love!!! This is my go to when making Bloody Mary's! Top it off with a pickle and a celery stalk and it's absolute perfection!
Makaila H.
Oakfield
highly recommend this mix great with fresh produce added  into it. It defiantly exceeded my expectations. Will be purchasing again
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
One of my all time favorite mixes ! It is non alcohol mix which I think is great so I can add as much as I want. A great summer drink !
Montana M.
Pleasant Grove
Must add to this in order to achieve a good mixed drink. flavor is bland, lacking. price is fair but there are better products to use.
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?