SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Savanna K.
Covington, GA
Other than Zing Zang bloody mary mix this is my go to! Perfectly blended and smooth. Just add a touch of Tobasco and Smirnoff Vodka and boom ♡
Jennie C.
Henrico, VA
I'm not a huge fan of this Bloody Mary mix. Im a huge Bloody Mary fan and am pretty particular about the mix chosen. It lacks flavor and spice.
lrachel g.
Im not really a fan of this one. I gave it a try cause i was excited to make a drink with it. I felt like its consistency was to thick for me.
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
My ex fiancé's mother swears this is the best bloody Mary mix out there. This isn't the brand I prefer, but it is better than most for sure.
Kirsten J.
Pearcy, AR
This is one of the greatest bloody mary mixes on the market. Being made by a liquor company helps keeps the quality consistent. Great price!
Hannah G.
Bentonville, AR
This is the only mix we'll use when we make Bloody Marys. It's rich but not too overpowering and tastes great with all the other ingredients.
Breanna M.
Oxnard, CA
This mix is really good if your making your own bloody Mary's or micheladas but it's a little in the spicy side for myself (and I love spicy)
Alexis V.
Indianapolis
This is my absolute favorite bloody Mary mix.  I have a picky pallette when it comes to bloody Mary's and this is the one and only mix for me.
Gunner M.
PHOENIX, AZ
Perfect quick mix for when you're not in the mood to go out or make your own. Right amount of spices, just add your favorite Smirnoff vodka.
Jessie S.
Livermore, CA
This original bloody mary mix is a life saver! When I have guests who I know love their bloody marys this is what I get and everyone loves it
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?