SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Alexis A.
I dont like bloody marys so I have used this mix to make micheladas. It gets the job done. Probably would taste better if used in bloody marys though.
Tiffany A.
Dubuque, IA
Not bad for a premixed bloody mary. I love bloody marys and definitely add stuff to this to create the perfect one but this isnt a bad start at all!
Doreen J.
White Pine
A good Bloody Mary is always something I think about drinking in the morning while on vacation. It always sounds so good & this makes it even better.
Lashaunda W.
Pine Apple, AL
Awesome mixture with vodka. It tastes so amazing. Its is a occasional drink for me during holidays and parties. What other drink could you ask for.
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
This a great Bloody Mary mix with a powerful kick of flavor. It is spicy but isn't an overwhelming spicy like I prefer. I would buy this mix again.
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
Bloody Mary mix is great! I enjoy using this mix and it tastes really good. Sometimes I pretend I'm on my own private island with my bloody Mary.
Cassia U.
Williamsport, MD
We currently use this to make our bloody marys. The flavor is great and price is good too. Add a dash of old bay and your vodka and you are set!
Kaylee M.
Columbia, SC
Hands down the greatest Bloody Mary mix I have ever used! Very affordable and a easy to find! The mix is a perfect mix of all the ingredients !
Belle G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wish it was a little stronger but it taste great with any alcohol! Friends and I enjoy it on the weekends or even just relaxing and catching up
lrachel g.
Im not really a fan of this one. I gave it a try cause i was excited to make a drink with it. I felt like its consistency was to thick for me.
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?