SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Shari W.
This is a very good mixer for those that prefer milder tastes. We had to put some tobacco in with this mix to suit our tastes. Would consider purchasing again if there is a spicy version.
Jenna W.
Yes! This is my favorite drink to make I always buy this product when I plan on making bloody Mary's witch is all the times I highly recommend it to others and have gotten it as a gift for friends and to. Bring to parties !! Like mother like daughter
Michelle C.
Corbin
I use this product alot of ways not only can you it to make your favorite drink, hou can also make your 13 yr old Shaved Ice and add a little to you Koolaid to bump up the flavor !!!
Sara W.
Not too bad.  I prefer a spiced Bloody Mary, and this lacks a bit in that area.   It's also a bit thin.  Those things aside, you can spice it up on your own and it's totally tolerable.
Amanda W.
Anaheim, CA
Really not a fan of this mix, it was a little too watery for my tastes and pretty bland. It didn't blend well with my vodka either, separated pretty quickly. I ended up tossing it.
Cassandra M.
Very tasty Bloody Mary mix. Of course homemade or freshly made at a bar is best, but this is a good quick option especially if you're making a lot for guests. Goes great with brunch of course! I add more Tabasco because I prefer a bigger kick of spice!
Lindsey W.
Love keeping a bottle of this around the house for a Saturday or Sunday brunch. Great flavor and is super easy cocktail to throw together by adding a fer pieces of celery!
Natasha B.
South Jordan, UT
I prefer the spiced version, but I can always find this at my local Walmart and is a great mixer! Sleek packaging and good quality! A repeat buyer, and highly recommended
Abriana P.
Escondido, CA
Idk WHAT it is about this mix however I do NOT want ANY other Bloody Mary At alllllll this one is my go to , add a little vodka and Tabasco and you're goood to go!!
Dory B.
RALEIGH, NC
A little too spicy for me, but other guests liked it. I prefer bloody marys to be more tomato based with a dash of spice.
If you like a lot of herbs, try this one.
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?