SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Monique S.
Long Beach, CA
Yes!! Finally it's been done RIGHT!! A good Bloody Mary mix is very hard to come by. This is perfect blend of flavors seasonings and thickness doesn't require you to add much else other than Vodka and pickle juice, my personal favorite add in!
Jaylea B.
I'm pretty picky when it comes to bloody mary mixes but this one is pretty good! It's got a nice kick to it while still keeping the flavor. It's not too expensive so unless something comes along and wows me, I'll stick with this one.
Laurel D.
Berkeley, CA
Smirnoff Blood Mary mix is great! Infinitely better than the always too sweet Mrs T's, this mix just needs a little more horseradish, hot sauce to your liking, fresh citrus and a touch of olive juice. .. but it's a great base.
Kelciee R.
Las Vegas, NV
Great start to a Bloody Mary. Already having a descent body to it and a good flavor it's less work. Just add any hot sauce or spices you need. Depending on how strong you like them you might need to add some more vodka
Alana K.
mead
I purchased this to bring camping with me to add to my beer so I could have a red beer when I woke up. I loved it so much that the whole time I was camping i had red beers during the entire trip. This stuff is very tasty!
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ
This kid was ok but I prefer to make my own. I like them spiced and salty with a pickle on top. lol I usually look for bars that make them from scratch but I did use this mixer at a party. Less thinking more drinking
Erin H.
Louisville
I love bloody Mary's and I always buy this mix. It's perfect for breakfast/ brunch. It's also not spicy which I love. I would recommend this product to all my friends and anyone who loves a good Bloody Mary cocktail.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Normally I love to make my own mix but on those days that a premade mix is convenient it gets the job done. The flavor is not overpowering , simple directions, and great price point which makes it a great purchase .
Charina S.
New York
the closes I've had to a real Bloody Mary drink! Its really rich and thick perfect for a quick mix and quick drink for friends at home, add a couple of fruits and I can event turn it into a margarita! flavor is great!
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
I find this Bloody Mary mix to be just ok. When I use it I always add extra things to bring it up to my standards. I always add celery salt, Worcester, and tobasco. It is a ok base but you will need to add extra.
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?