SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Jaylea B.
I'm pretty picky when it comes to bloody mary mixes but this one is pretty good! It's got a nice kick to it while still keeping the flavor. It's not too expensive so unless something comes along and wows me, I'll stick with this one.
Saraniya S.
Tennessee City
Love the taste tangy sweet it's non alcoholic and it can be used as a topper to give a little taste of its own. I like that with lemon and salt. Love the flavor. I highly recommend to everyone who likes to taste something different
Larissa V.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this Bloody Mary mix because the flavor is perfect and it’s convenient on the price! I always buy this as a chaser for my shot and it completely kills the alcohol taste that I hate. Will continue to buy whenever I drink!
Laurel D.
Berkeley, CA
Smirnoff Blood Mary mix is great! Infinitely better than the always too sweet Mrs T's, this mix just needs a little more horseradish, hot sauce to your liking, fresh citrus and a touch of olive juice. .. but it's a great base.
Alex B.
lowell
Not the worst but deffinitely not the best. It’s tomatoey and a little spicy. Thinner than my preferred Bloody Mary mix. It’s probably the consistency of whole milk. I probably would buy it again if it were the only option
Caroline O.
Penfield, NY
I'm a big fan of a quality Bloody Mary. I found this product to be pretty good for the price which is low. I would definitely drink it again, but I still prefer other mixes to it. It's worth a try and I do recommend it!
Alana C.
Spokane
I purchased this to bring camping with me to add to my beer so I could have a red beer when I woke up. I loved it so much that the whole time I was camping i had red beers during the entire trip. This stuff is very tasty!
Kelciee R.
Las Vegas, NV
Great start to a Bloody Mary. Already having a descent body to it and a good flavor it's less work. Just add any hot sauce or spices you need. Depending on how strong you like them you might need to add some more vodka
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Normally I love to make my own mix but on those days that a premade mix is convenient it gets the job done. The flavor is not overpowering , simple directions, and great price point which makes it a great purchase .
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ
This kid was ok but I prefer to make my own. I like them spiced and salty with a pickle on top. lol I usually look for bars that make them from scratch but I did use this mixer at a party. Less thinking more drinking
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?