SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
Bought this only because my local store was out of the brand I would normally get. Price isn’t bad but in my opinion it doesn’t have the flavor I prefer. Had to add a lot of hot sauce and vodka. Would probably only buy again if there wasn’t anymore options.
Elsa C.
San Benito
I personally do not like bloody Mary's or michelada but let me tell you I have customers who love how I make them and this is what I use for it! And you just add the ingredients that you like to make the great flavor people look for! I recommend it for ppl that like those kind of drinks.
Kelsey M.
Great flavor! The seasonings are a great blend and this is a drink that I could have many of and not get tired of the taste. It is very affordable for the amount that comes in the bottle. It is a lot less salty than other Bloody Mary brands I have had before.
Martha L.
Glendale
I love making micheladas with bloody mary mix. It is so quick and easy to use, just add your favorite liquor and you're good to go. The packaging is great and I will continue to buy it. I can find it at most grocery stores and recommend others to try it.
Alicia F.
Stanton, CA
I do t feel like this bloody Mary mix has nearly enough flavor/spices.  I found it to be quite bland, and requires a lot of added ingredients.  Thats great if you are an experienced bartender, but not so great for the average Joe needing a quick bloody Mary
Jess P.
Sherman, IL
We have a huge bottle of this in the fridge and it's okay. I like bloody Mary's a bit more spicy than this, but you can always add spice because it is a nice base. My grandma drinks this stuff and seems to like it so if you like bloody Mary's then try it
Lindsey S.
Wausau
Always in our home, everyone always compliments the flavors. Bold, not too spicy. Perfect blend of spices. It will not disappoint! This is the best we've tried and we enjoy trying bloody Mary's! We will continue to buy, it's also reasonably priced.
Poba Z.
I cant give it less than 4 because so many people like it , I found it very fruity. Really didnt give me the feeling of drinking an alcoholic beverage. It was most like a tomato juice to me. I recommend it to those whose favorite vegetable is tomato.
Lucero R.
Palm Springs
Smirnoff's all natural non-alcoholic Bloody Mary mix is wonderful. The taste is great I couldn't expect less. It's great to make virgin Bloody Mary's. It's quite affordable I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to make a Bloody Mary.
Monique S.
Long Beach, CA
Yes!! Finally it's been done RIGHT!! A good Bloody Mary mix is very hard to come by. This is perfect blend of flavors seasonings and thickness doesn't require you to add much else other than Vodka and pickle juice, my personal favorite add in!
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?