SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Alex B.
lowell
Not the worst but deffinitely not the best. It’s tomatoey and a little spicy. Thinner than my preferred Bloody Mary mix. It’s probably the consistency of whole milk. I probably would buy it again if it were the only option
Brittney R.
Omaha
Smirnoff All Natural Non-Alcoholic Original Blood Mary Mix is a fine mix for a somewhat bland Bloody Mary if you are avoiding too much spice. It is an average flavor at an average price. I would recommend adding a bit of Tobasco or other spice to elevate your Bloody Mary but this is a good place to start.
Courtney R.
Newton
Bloody Mary’s are one of my favorite drinks by far! It totally met my expeditions. It’s not to seasoned, or peppery. Just a little bit of heat and it’s so easy to mix and make. It has somewhat of a V8 taste and that’s one of my favorite drinks. You can’t taste the alcohol at all!
Tiffany C.
Memphis, TN
I don't drink a lot, but I love a bloody mary.  Smirnoff All Natural Non-Alcoholic Bloody Mary Mix is perfect all on it's own.  It is also gluten free, which is important to me as I am allergic to gluten.   I am sure it is equally delish with vodka added.
Rhi🍷Vesely V.
Milford, PA
I love me some bloody marys! And this is the perfect mix for anyone else who does. It has ALOT more flavorings than other brands. No complaints. If you are having friends over for brunch this is your goto mixer for the occasion. I would recommend to a friend and buy again.
Michael G.
Berlin
Smirnoff Bloody Mary mix was on sale at my local package store and I must say I was not a fan of the flavor of this mix. Mrs T's mix is much better of an alternative for bloody Mary's. It didn't meet my expectations and I will not recommend this mix to others.
McKenze S.
If you add Titos vodka to this Bloody Mary mix, you have your self one great drink! It has amazing flavor, adding some garnishments work perfect. It's affordable and I would recommend this drink mix!
Christy G.
Crosby, TX
This makes the best bloody Mary’s. Add your favorite vodka and some celery. Yum! Great value for such great flavor. No need for changing this recipe it is so good. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys a great Bloody Mary.
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I️ love this mix! It tastes great and makes great bloody Mary’s. It’s affordable and can make quite a few. I️ haven’t seen this too much in stores but it is good for making a cheap Bloody Mary. I️ may but it again.
Brittney J.
Kingwood, TX
I would have to say this is one of the better Bloody Mary mixes. It’s not the best, I personally like to make my own at home. But for the value and price, I’d totally recommend it, and probably buy again.
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?