SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by Haley J.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.SMIRNOFF® Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF

Host the perfect party by serving bar quality Smirnoff Cocktails at home. You are guaranteed the perfect cocktail in every pour.

Alex B.
lowell
Not the worst but deffinitely not the best. It’s tomatoey and a little spicy. Thinner than my preferred Bloody Mary mix. It’s probably the consistency of whole milk. I probably would buy it again if it were the only option
Courtney R.
Newton
Bloody Mary’s are one of my favorite drinks by far! It totally met my expeditions. It’s not to seasoned, or peppery. Just a little bit of heat and it’s so easy to mix and make. It has somewhat of a V8 taste and that’s one of my favorite drinks. You can’t taste the alcohol at all!
Tiffany C.
Memphis, TN
I don't drink a lot, but I love a bloody mary.  Smirnoff All Natural Non-Alcoholic Bloody Mary Mix is perfect all on it's own.  It is also gluten free, which is important to me as I am allergic to gluten.   I am sure it is equally delish with vodka added.
Rhi🍷Vesely V.
Milford, PA
I love me some bloody marys! And this is the perfect mix for anyone else who does. It has ALOT more flavorings than other brands. No complaints. If you are having friends over for brunch this is your goto mixer for the occasion. I would recommend to a friend and buy again.
Christy G.
Crosby, TX
This makes the best bloody Mary’s. Add your favorite vodka and some celery. Yum! Great value for such great flavor. No need for changing this recipe it is so good. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys a great Bloody Mary.
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I️ love this mix! It tastes great and makes great bloody Mary’s. It’s affordable and can make quite a few. I️ haven’t seen this too much in stores but it is good for making a cheap Bloody Mary. I️ may but it again.
Shelbi L.
Waterford, MI
Love love love love bloody Mary's! And I've always love and trusted Smirnoff brands so I was excited to see this in the stores! Of course I had to try it right Away! I must say, Smirnoff did not disappoint! I will be buying it again, and I will reccomend it to all my Bloody Mary loving friends and family! I know they'd enjoy it as much as I did! Awesome flavor, and really affordable too!
Shelby M.
Lincoln
My Bloody Mary's are an absolute staple in my life. Every time I go to a bar and ask for one I'm almost always disappointed. But when I started asking how they made them, the only ones who responded with Smirnoff Bloody Mary Mix were the only ones I liked! Of course I need mine super spicy so I always add Tabasco to any of them but Smirnoff has the flavor down pat!
Emily H.
Willow Grove, PA
Love this! Tastes awesome. It's very affordable and worth your money. Tastes like a fresh Bloody Mary made at an expensive restaurant. Perfect for brunch. I love how it's already pre-made. Just pour and your ready to go. I will buy this again and I will recommend this to anyone who is looking to enjoy a fresh Bloody Mary.
Nik K.
Bloody Mary's are my favourite cocktail. I am VERY picky with mixes and prefer to make my own with the basics (V8, spices, etc.) but the Smirnoff Mix is fantastic! I've bought it many times for parties with my friends, and it always gets rave reviews. This is a must-have for Sunday brunch.
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?