BY SMIRNOFF

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sydney H.
I had really high hopes for this, but I hated this. It honestly tasted like the worst cough syrup. If that’s your thing, you’ll love it, but it’s definitely not for me.
Rachel S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the Smirnoff Black Cherry Vodka.  It is extremely delicious with Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Coca-Cola, etc.  It is definitely affordable, not the cheapest but not the most expensive either.  I am a repeat customer and will continue to purchase Smirnoff Black Cherry Vodka!
Christina G.
If you like the taste of medicine then this is for you. I would not recommend buying this to drink alone. It would make as a good mixer or even to make a spodie. I used it with cherry jello for shots and it was ok but still had that medicinal taste to it
Meagen M.
Allegan
Very tasty product to use in many different mixed drinks and jello shots. Also has a smooth taste if chosen to drink alone without any mixers. Have used many times and seems to always be quite the crowd pleaser.
casey v.
benton
I love this it is so good, i dont think it tastes like vodka at all i would for sure drink it or any other flavor or Smirnoff there is, i purchased it at a local walmart and it was actually pretty cheap and still tasted amazing
Autumn A.
Valrico, FL
This is very delicious with Coke. It’s taste just like Cherry Coke. I bought this a Publix liquor store and it was a good price. I recommend this to anyone who like cherries. Over all an A+.
Diana S.
I love this flavor and drink it with just a little club soda added. It's one of my favorites. This brand is just as good as its competitors in quality without a doubt buy way underrated. I spend 13 years as a bartender working mega clubs in NY and believe me not a single person knows the difference
mariah G.
Let's be honest, alcohol is what you pay for. We all know Smirnoff isn't the greatest Vodka to purchase but for a gal on a budget this is the right pick. Great flavor offerings as well. Black Cherry will not disappoint.
lyndsay A.
Gentry, AR
Well with all the vodkas out there, their are some very good ones for the up town knind of drink. Although for a fun ladies night out or in and girlfriend laughs this is def the type of $$$$ vodka for that fun night.
Alisha D.
Ripley , OH
I love getting the flavored vodka from Smirnoff. They taste great and they are great for mixing drinks. I love it to take shots with because they are good, no chaser needed.
Samantha A.
Portland, OR
How distinct is the cherry flavor?
mindy K.
Winfield, IL
What would you mix this with?