BY SMIRNOFF #87 in Drink Mixes

Original Smirnoff® All Natural Bloody Mary Mix.
Just add Smirnoff® Vodka.
Does not contain alcohol. see more...

Tracie V.
Tracie V.
PALOS HEIGHTS, IL
I love bloody marys, and this is a decent mix.  Smirnoff knows what they're doing when it comes to vodka, so they decided to make a mix.  It tastes just fine, but it's not exceptional.  If it's not on sale, you might as well get the Mr&Mrs T's, because there is almost no taste difference.
Madeleine C.
Madeleine C.
1925 S Coronado Rd, Apt 2114 Gilbert, AZ
Pretty good for a pretty made mix. Not too katchupy. I prefer my bloody Mary's to be a little spicier so I occasionally will add pepper and hot aside to give this a little more kick! It's definitely not a bad buy and is a quick go too for someone who is not wanting to make from scratch
Mary C.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
The best bloody Mary mix to buy hands down. Mix it with Smirnoff original vodka with a splash of dill pickle juice or green olives juice,salt pepper & a dash of Frank's Red Hot and stir with a celery stick garnishment over ice. Saturday nights hangover is gone and Sunday brunch is a go!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
I find this Bloody Mary mix to be just ok. When I use it I always add extra things to bring it up to my standards. I always add celery salt, Worcester, and tobasco. It is a ok base but you will need to add extra.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Centerville, GA
This mix is top notch and reasonably priced. I typically go for this when given the choice. It mixes nicely with my bloody Mary's. Delicious. I would recommend over and over again for the rest of my life
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Who doesn't love a good bloody mary?! Smirnoff makes a good blend and always a plus when it's made with natural ingredients. Just add a little salt, pepper and Tabasco to spice it up and perfect!
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Rock Hill, SC
Great Bloody Mary mix with lots of flavor. Tasted like it was fresh from a bar. Added some celery, pickles, and green olives and it was great. Wonderful for Sunday brunch and now keep this in my fridge at all times.
Alida E.
Alida E.
Boulder
Go to Bloody Mary mix for girls Saturday brunch party on the weekends. Not too spicy but refreshing to keep drinking. Goes best with a pickle, bacon and celery. Would recommend to others to try out for your next brunch.
LoriShae W.
LoriShae W.
Lawtell
This is great! Just add your favorite smirnoff vodka, pickled okra, olives, celery, hot sauce, and ice for one of the best home made bloody Marys.  Sure to impress anyone at your gathering.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Austin , TX
It took me a while to get in to Bloody Mary's, and my love for them started with this mix! I tried this mix and instantly became a fan! It's the perfect mix for any bloody mary occasion. This mix is good for parties because you can add extras to it and it will please everyone.
Maricruz B.
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?