Smirnoff All Natural Non-Alcoholic Original Bloody Mary Mix uploaded by leanna b.Smirnoff All Natural Non-Alcoholic Original Bloody Mary Mix uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF #12 in Drink Mixes

Original Smirnoff® All Natural Bloody Mary Mix.
Just add Smirnoff® Vodka.
Does not contain alcohol. see more...

Cat H.
Billings, MT
I use this for far more than just making a bloody mary. I use it for marinades, a hangover cure and, sometimes, I'll hit a splash inside a tomato sauce I'm making. It's an enjoyable product and I think it serves me well. It allows for me to customize and develop my own flavors for drinks and food.
Rhi🍷Vesely V.
Milford
I love me some bloody marys! And this is the perfect mix for anyone else who does. It has ALOT more flavorings than other brands. No complaints. If you are having friends over for brunch this is your goto mixer for the occasion. I would recommend to a friend and buy again.
Isabel M.
Michigan
I️ love this mix! It tastes great and makes great bloody Mary’s. It’s affordable and can make quite a few. I️ haven’t seen this too much in stores but it is good for making a cheap Bloody Mary. I️ may but it again.
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
Smirnoff the biggest vodka brand in the us, faced that question in 2012, when consumers began their taste for flavored vodka a category in which the brand had invested heavily. Not that Smirnoff was alone.Smirnoff
Jessica S.
Chicago
I love this mix, it's one of my favorite. I'm a repeat consumer, bought it 5 plus times. The value is good, and taste like fresh. I'd compare it to making it fresh at home. I would but again and I have!
Shelbi L.
Waterford, MI
Love love love love bloody Mary's! And I've always love and trusted Smirnoff brands so I was excited to see this in the stores! Of course I had to try it right Away! I must say, Smirnoff did not disappoint! I will be buying it again, and I will reccomend it to all my Bloody Mary loving friends and family! I know they'd enjoy it as much as I did! Awesome flavor, and really affordable too!
Elsa C.
San Benito
I personally do not like bloody Mary's or michelada but let me tell you I have customers who love how I make them and this is what I use for it! And you just add the ingredients that you like to make the great flavor people look for! I recommend it for ppl that like those kind of drinks.
Brittney R.
Omaha
Smirnoff All Natural Non-Alcoholic Original Blood Mary Mix is a fine mix for a somewhat bland Bloody Mary if you are avoiding too much spice. It is an average flavor at an average price. I would recommend adding a bit of Tobasco or other spice to elevate your Bloody Mary but this is a good place to start.
Danielle J.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I really did not like the taste of this mix. There was something about it that was almost sweet and gingery, much like ketchup but stronger. The bottle being plastic is a really great touch, obviously, but I don't think I'll ever purchase this again when there are better choices on the market.
Mackenzie L.
Modesto , CA
I love a good Bloody Mary, especially if it's got a lot of flavor and a good amount of spicy. This Bloody Mary mix is good and I even added some stuff of my own to make it taste how I like it. I prefer a Bloody Mary that doesn't taste like celery, which can be hard to find but this one is not bad!
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?