Smirnoff All Natural Non-Alcoholic Original Bloody Mary Mix uploaded by leanna b.Smirnoff All Natural Non-Alcoholic Original Bloody Mary Mix uploaded by leanna b.

BY SMIRNOFF #41 in Cocktail Mixes

Original Smirnoff® All Natural Bloody Mary Mix.
Just add Smirnoff® Vodka.
Does not contain alcohol. see more...

Alex B.
lowell
Not the worst but deffinitely not the best. It’s tomatoey and a little spicy. Thinner than my preferred Bloody Mary mix. It’s probably the consistency of whole milk. I probably would buy it again if it were the only option
Elsa C.
San Benito
I personally do not like bloody Mary's or michelada but let me tell you I have customers who love how I make them and this is what I use for it! And you just add the ingredients that you like to make the great flavor people look for! I recommend it for ppl that like those kind of drinks.
Brittney R.
Omaha
Smirnoff All Natural Non-Alcoholic Original Blood Mary Mix is a fine mix for a somewhat bland Bloody Mary if you are avoiding too much spice. It is an average flavor at an average price. I would recommend adding a bit of Tobasco or other spice to elevate your Bloody Mary but this is a good place to start.
Danielle J.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I really did not like the taste of this mix. There was something about it that was almost sweet and gingery, much like ketchup but stronger. The bottle being plastic is a really great touch, obviously, but I don't think I'll ever purchase this again when there are better choices on the market.
Mackenzie L.
Modesto, CA
I love a good Bloody Mary, especially if it's got a lot of flavor and a good amount of spicy. This Bloody Mary mix is good and I even added some stuff of my own to make it taste how I like it. I prefer a Bloody Mary that doesn't taste like celery, which can be hard to find but this one is not bad!
Ciara G.
Irvine, CA
I am a huge fan of bloody marys ands this stuff is BOMB! Probably one of my favorite mixes. I do buy other one, but I didn't know how good this one was. When I finally tried it, I was in love. I get mine from Stator Brothers or Ralphs. Great product. I will obviously buy again.
Courtney R.
Newton
Bloody Mary’s are one of my favorite drinks by far! It totally met my expeditions. It’s not to seasoned, or peppery. Just a little bit of heat and it’s so easy to mix and make. It has somewhat of a V8 taste and that’s one of my favorite drinks. You can’t taste the alcohol at all!
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm not a huge fan of this mix. I'm from LA where we drink a lot of bloody Mary's and I'm very picky about the mix. I don't think it compares well to other favorites I have. The flavor is not quite what I'd like it to be. It's not one I would generally recommend to my friends.
Rlina E.
Belen
This is one of the best Bloody Mary mixes. It is great paired with a Smirnoff vodka. It's really affordable and is the best compared to alternatives. You get the most for the buck which is a good value. I would recommend this to anyone who love to make bloody Mary's at home.
Sarah K.
I thought this was a pretty good mix. I really enjoy spicier bloody's, but then again I like to add my own ingredients as well, such as hot sauce and horseradish. First time customer, pretty expensive compared to others I've tried and liked. Probably won't buy again.
Dalia E.
sfax
Who tried this before and How does it taste?
Maricruz B.
Del 1 al 10 qué tanto la recomiendan?