BY SMIRNOFF #3 in Liquor

Smirnoff
  • "So many different flavors to choose from to find the right taste for you that would satisfy your taste buds and its so refreshing drinking them cold or if you prefer to pour over a cup of ice or making a special drink with them for a get together " in 49 reviews
  • "Great Vodka, many flavor options so you have a lot to pick from depending on how you are feeling that night, it leaves you with a bit of a hangover but nothing to extreme!" in 24 reviews
  • "I LOVE Smirnoff, they have such a wide variety of flavors and the only one I have tried that I think is bad is the Green apple one." in 22 reviews
  • "my go to drink is a raspberry smirnoff ice and all of the flavors of vodka make it so fun for me to make up mixed drinks!" in 22 reviews
  • "love the wine coolers...they have so many different flavors now which i have a few fav ones but my all time fav is still just the plane smirnoff ice" in 15 reviews
Lee V.
Corp Christi, TX
If you haven't tried a "Smirnoff Preparada" yet, then you are not living yet. Their are hundreds of variations to this concoction but essentially it is a tall chilled glass filled with alternating layer of gummie bears, assorted sour gummies, diced fruit, and the pies de resistance, chamoy and chili lime powder. Then simply poor the Smirnoff over the layer of goodies and let it soak up a bit and it won't matter which flavor you are drinking you will be in heaven. I highly recommend fresh pineapple as one of the fruits cause it give the perfect amount of sweet and sour to the drink. Chili covered apples make a great garnish. Also if you buy the watermelon Smirnoff I would suggest the watermelon flavored sour peach gummies, they make a great combo.
Tonia H.
On the rare occasions I do enjoy a drink, Smirnoff is definitely not the vodka I reach for. It is way too harsh and way too strong. I prefer something that goes down a little smoother and doesnt taste like rubbing alcohol. Its nicely priced, and I guess if you dont mind the taste of alcohol and like to party hard its a good value. There is definitely worse out there, but like i said this isnt at the top of my list.
Samantha S.
Barbourville, KY
I love Smirnoff. There's so many flavors to choose from and I also really like Smirnoff Ice. The raspberry flavor mixes so well with drinks like Sunny D definitely one of the best combinations I've tried. I also really like the original flavor of Smirnoff Ice, it may be better than the other flavors. Just an overall great, affordable brand with tons of options!
Maggie N.
Melrose, MA
Smirnoff is my usual go to vodka, it's pretty inexpensive and is really smooth. Every flavor I've tried has been delicious. My personal favorites are the blueberry mixed with lemonade, the watermelon and the root beer. They also have a wide range of nip flavors that are usually only 99 cents!
Emily M.
Smirnoff it's a really great election if you don¬īt want to drink anything strong and it leaves a great after taste, and, to be better it isn't expensive at all. The last time I drank one was in a party with friends, it was a really good time, I really enjoyed that night.
Marisol R.
Liberal, KS
I like to add this product to a nice fruity drink or something along those lines. I think that they are very delicious and are a good size option. They are not terribly expensive and something that doesn't hurt to go down your throat. I have repurchased this before!
Jasmine P.
St. Petersburg , FL
Smirnoff is a great beverage. They have a huge selection of flavors to choose from. These mix well with just about anything. They're great for shaken or blended drinks. I've purchased this many times and it's always a solid choice if you can't decide what to buy.
Rebecca M.
San Diego, CA
Smirnoff is an amazing vodka to add to any mixer - soda, juice, you name it! They come in an array of flavored to up your pallet & up your drink mixing game. It's not terribly expensive but it doesn't have a cheap taste either like bottom of the barrel vodkas.
Tabitha B.
Kentucky
Any party can't go on with out smirnoff present. Mixing with cocktails allows for a more relaxed feel for the summer. Love all the products they offer. Please, drink responsibly and while summer is a great time for fun, keep yourself and your family safe!
Elaine D.
Our go-to brand for vodka! So good, almost always smooth and so many different flavors to try! Our favorite is Raspberry but Wild Honey was also delicious. I've been eyeing Green Apple for awhile; could be fun to try. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL
What your favorite favor?
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
What is your favorite flavor?
Haley R.
Happy Hour Expert
What is the best flavor? And what is it good with?
Cassie S.
Dublin, CA
What are your top 3 favorite flavors?
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
What is your favorite drink with Smirnoff vodka?