Smirnoff

Which Smirnoff flavor is your favorite? Mine is Green Apple
Smirnoff — Hey guys, I usually drink this straight but I was wondering what other ways other people drink them? ☺️
What Smirnoff flavor is your favorite?
Start your review of Smirnoff !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
So many different flavors to choose from to find the right taste for you that would satisfy your taste buds and its so refreshing drinking them cold or if you prefer to pour over a cup of ice or making a special drink with them for a get together in reviews
Great Vodka, many flavor options so you have a lot to pick from depending on how you are feeling that night, it leaves you with a bit of a hangover but nothing to extreme!in reviews
my go to drink is a raspberry smirnoff ice and all of the flavors of vodka make it so fun for me to make up mixed drinks!in reviews
I LOVE Smirnoff, they have such a wide variety of flavors and the only one I have tried that I think is bad is the Green apple one.in reviews
love the wine coolers...they have so many different flavors now which i have a few fav ones but my all time fav is still just the plane smirnoff icein reviews
cookie R.
Farmville, NC
Smirnoff  uploaded by cookie R.
I Love Smirnoff Vodka. I am doing Keto. Which allows me to drink Vodka. Smirnoff is always my go too. Very smooth and refreshing drink. Chill and Relax with Smirnoff Vodka.
Domonique G.
Staten Island, NY
Smirnoff  uploaded by Domonique G.
I live by the Smirnoff Red White Berry Vodka - 750ml Bottle it tastes exactly like the red white and blue Italian ices 🤤 to die for
Adriana M.
Sullivan City, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smirnoff  uploaded by Adriana M.
Smirnoff  uploaded by Adriana M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smirnoff is one of my go to beverages anytime i feel like having a good time,love the original taste and the new pink lemonade one!!
Ana O.
Smirnoff  uploaded by Ana O.
"Smirnoff Pink Lemonade" F4F I reviewed over general Smirnoff product since "Smirnoff Pink Lemonade" isn't listed yet. It has a 5% Alc./Vol. The pink glass bottle is adorable. It has infused vodka with red berries (strawberries and raspberries), it's like a sparkle limonade with berries tropical flavor, its sweetness balances out the lemon flavor perfectly, any flavor overpowers the other. I really recommend it for all, even if you aren't a cocktails lover, I'm not and I loved it. #Cocktail #Smirnoff #SmirnoffPinkLemonade #vodka #drinks #party #beverage #summer #summerbeverage #summercocktail
Natasha B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smirnoff  uploaded by Natasha B.
I am a lover of sweet drinks! Love Chocolate Martini 🍸. Anything with Bailey’s in it I will give it a try! Any other recommendations?Baileys 70cl
alyssa P.
Avon, IN
Not a horrible vodka... definately more of a mixing vodka vs.a sipping or shooting vodka. There is a nice flavor variety for a lot of different fun recipes.
Lisa J.
Purchased at: Walmart
We’ve use this many a time for some of our mixed drinks. It’s good enough when you don’t want to spend a lot on a smoother vodka. I like it with cranberry juice. It’s readily available at most shops and isn’t too expensive.
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Publix
My favorite is the original and the black one. I love. Don very refreshing and they taste good :)Smirnoff
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
These go great with almost anything mixed in with them! You can add juice or soda and create a very tasty alcoholic beverage! We just recently took these along on a caning trip with a bunch of friends and we finished them all! If you don't Raju like to taste the alcohol but enjoy drinking i suggest you try these out in any flavor!
Leigha C.
Smirnoff  uploaded by Leigha C.
Really good ! Great mixer and their ice brand is really good like a soda creeps up on ya !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tava A.
Surrey
il y a 2 mois
Kristin A.
il y a 2 ans
Travel A. il y a 2 ans
I really like the raspberry one :)