BY SMILE'S #2 in Homeopathic

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

New All Natural Formula All Natural Homeopathic Drawing Salve Also aids in relieving the discomfort of minor skin irritations, superficial cuts, scratches and wounds. see more...

Dolores R.
Santa Fe
I came upon it actually by accident. I was in Walgreens one day looking for some "Lodoform" the doctor suggested we use in treatment of my Mama's incision from a recent hip surgery. While searching the isles up & down looking for the "lodoform" I happened upon a little can of salve (if you know me & little cans, & salves, yeah...) anyway, I came to the conclusion that the "Lodoform" wasn't going to be found there however I was interested in this tin can of salve called "Prid", I thought, "what kinda name is "Prid" (0_o)"? Eh, oh well I bought it, it was the only thing I bought, did it on what one would call a spur of the moment buy being that I was in a hurry (Mama was waiting in the car). I found this article on Pinterest about ingrown hairs and I tried it, "Prid" the stuff that smells like Robitussin circa:1980 ,the icky sticky, molasses like, brownish-green colored STUFF (drawing salve) It really worked! I have tried EVERYthing. "Prid" draws the coiled up hairs to the surface of the skin making it like 100x easier to remove without hacking up my sexy legs.
My daughter used it on her puppy' s in-grown hair and it brought the puss & curled up hair(s) forward, gross but WORTH it. #Win #Win because it costs around $9 a tin versus a vet bill north of $50. It's ALL natural so when the pup licked at it,(like dogs always do), she didn't get sick in ANYway. Safe for kids and pets. (DISCLAIMER: I Am NOT a Doctor, in the event your child(s)/animal consumes always seek professional/emergency services if you're concerned about your child(s)/animals safety.) It's Homeopathic, ingredients are on front of tin.
* P.S. @ $9 each, pays for itself in the long run. I keep 1 in my 1st Aid kit, getting 2-4 more tins for our cars. You can use it in 1st aid kits, kitchen, bathroom, garage (it works great on splinters), and school, possibilities go on and on. Can you think of something you could use it for? I always say it's better to be over prepared and not or never need to be, then to not be over prepared and needing to be for your safety and those you care about... right? Lol hope my review helped @ least someone. 😉 Ciao.
Nia K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Honestly, this is the best acne healer on the market. Have a pimple? Throw some of this stuff on it and watch it magically shrink! Did you pop a zit and now it’s bleeding? Oh no, now there’s a scab! Throw some salve on it and it somehow makes it go away in the morning. I have no idea what’s in this stuff (actually, it’s on the container; homeopathic) but it is UNBELIEVABLE. I will continue to rage about how wonderful this product is.
Now, it does smell faintly rubbery, medically, and quite strong. If you’re sensitive to smells, be warned. The texture is somewhat of an ooopy goopy molasses, tree sap, melted gum on hot pavement, sticky, tacky mess. It is a dark brown color on my pale skin. You cannot wear this under makeup. Clean skin only please!
amar A.
Hickory Hills, IL
I’m not sure how I ever lived without Smile’s Prid before! This stuff is life changing-no joke! It’s an all natural drawing salve, which means it helps to raise any blisters, splinters, or ingrown hair! I also use it on pimples though especially the ones with pus. Just put a dab on a bandaid and cover the area twice a day if you can or I usually leave it on overnight. Its so easy to use and works FAST! It does have a funky smell though lol I got mine from Walgreens for about $9.
Eve S.
Okay so I initially read this product would bring cystic spots to the surface so you can pop them, but that's not what prid did for me. What it DID do, is dramatically reduce the size of the spots until they went away. I applied a bunch at night and then covered with a bandaid (it can stain your pillows) for several nights until they went away. So in that respect, it's great! But not immediate. It smells terrible but it's so cheap so whatever! Love it.
Brooke G.
Statesville, NC
Love love love! I had a cyst type thing on my finger and wanted to see f this would help before I went in to the doctor and WOW the results I got were amazing! The picture below is after just 2 days of applying and putting a bandage on my finger.
Britt M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This salve is a miracle worker, I wish I could give it 10 stars! I'm someone who suffers from incredibly painful cystic pimples around that time of the month and could never find anything to alleviate the problem. Even using spot treatments containing salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide wouldn't do the trick. If anything my problem was made worse because not only would my zit continue to grow (and hurt like hell!), but it would dry out my skin. A huge zit along with peeling skin is not a great combination. I remember reading an article about people using this drawing salve on cystic zits, and so many people claimed it shrank their pimples overnight. I figured I had nothing to lose and ordered it right away (Thanks Amazon Prime!). I had a huge painful zit erupt on my forehead Sunday night and grew into Monday, but I got my salve Tuesday night and I applied it for a few hours before bed. Later, I did my usual skincare routine before bed and applied more salve, then covered that spot with a cloth bandage. Woke up this morning, took off my bandage, and 90% of my zit is gone! There's just the slightest bit of a residual bump left, but that's to be expected with a cystic pimple. I'm in no pain and the swelling in my forehead is completely gone. I wish I knew about this product soon. Do not hesitate and purchase this skin saver!
Erica Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm not one who gets zits often but when I do they are on my chin and are those nasty under the skin and hurts like hell ones. To help with the healing process go faster I use these magic in a tin. First i wash the affected are with warm water and soap. I use a Qtip to get the product out of the tin and apply it to zit. It's very stick kind of like tree sap and has a strong smell but it don't bother me. I leave it on and sometimes I put a band aid over to keep it safe because you don't want to get it on your clothes or sheets because it leaves stain that can't be removed. After being left on over night that nasty under the skin monster is no longer red or nor does it hurts. Sometimes all that is left is a small white head which is better then a cyst. I usually have to use it for 2 nights before it's completely gone. I say it's a for sure go to zit zapper. I buy it at Walgreens for under $9
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I personally have not used it on myself but I have however have and had clients at my work that have used it before and ya e done really well with it. Does what it’s supposed to.
Ally M.
Stuart, FL
This product is awesome and does exactly what it promises to do. Great for home treatment of abscesses, boils, and ingrown hairs. Draws everything up to a head for extraction.
Marta V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
THIS IS A MIRACLE WORKER.

I honestly love PRID because it really works. 4 days before my engagement party, a huge cystic pimple took over my entire chin -- from the stress of planning. I was so desperate to get rid of it but it just wouldn't go away. Luckily my fiancé looked & read about remedies and he found PRID. It took two days for the pimple (the size of an egg) to completely vanish!! It was a LIFE SAVER. whenever I break out this stuff and lather it on. It smells kind of bad, but it really works!!
Hayley A.
Does this product work well for acne?
Would this product draw out an ingrown toenail? When trying to dig out an ingrown toenail I cut the toenail at the center at a slant towards the edge of my toe so that I can just yank it out where the skin has grown over. Unfortunately, sometimes the toenail brakes off making it even harder to release from the skin. Would this work with drawing out the toenail?
rachel h.
What is this product for primarily? How would i use it?
Precilla B.