BY SMILE'S #2 in Homeopathic

New All Natural Formula All Natural Homeopathic Drawing Salve Also aids in relieving the discomfort of minor skin irritations, superficial cuts, scratches and wounds. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Alison C.
Alison C.
Smile's Prid was suggested on a blog to get rid of under the skin zits which are the worst! I don't get them all that often, but when I do they are pretty painful. I was able to find Smile's Prid at my local Walgreen's for $8.29 near the Neosporin. I'll be honest, I was hesitate at first because of the price and size of it. This salve comes in a pretty small tin. The blog said to put the salve on the zit, put a band-aid over it, and let it work its magic overnight. I did just that and noticed that the zit shrank some! I will definitely continue to use this especially for underneath the skin zits. I hear it also works on other things which is great too!

Warning: This stuff smells awful but since it works, I will definitely tolerate it!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Gulfport, MS
This is an absolute MUST HAVE for anyone with cystic acne. I get cystic pimples fairly often, the kind that are large and painful but are so deep they never come to a head. I apply this nightly to any that are giving me issues and I can trust that it will do one of two things. It will either draw out the inflammation so the swelling and pain go away and eventually the pimple shrinks away to nothing OR it will draw a head to the surface so it can be popped and finally go away. I know I'm not supposed to pop pimples but the ones I get are so painful sometimes I have to relive the pressure. This stiff was a game changer for me when I found it!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
This product was suggested to me by a friend to treat a painful zit that was under the skin. I put some of the salve on my skin and then covered it with a Band-Aid for a few hours. Within that short time, the redness was significantly reduced and the blemish came to a head. The only bad thing about this is the scent, which isn't even that noticeable after a while. Very effective product!
Keegan D.
Keegan D.
I love this product so much...I use it to remove splinters, to drain pus from blisters, to get rid of pimples overnight. I would say I use it at least once a month. I was skeptical when it was suggested to me but I will not ever go without Prid again!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Prid works wonders! My 4 year old got a huge splinter and wouldn't let me touch it. We have been using Prid twice a day with a bandaid and it's pulling the splinter up. We bought it at Wal-Mart on a whim and it's working!!!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Greenville, SC
Works wonders on those painful zits that have a heartbeat but no head! rub some of this miracle salve on it slap a Band-Aid over night bam it's come to head and the pain is gone! this stuff will always be in my cabinets
Vlora J.
Vlora J.
I really like this product especially for blisters and ingrown hair on my legs. Its really good
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Boise, ID
Amazing! This works great on pimples, ingrown hairs, slivers, and more. It's my cure-all!
Britt M.
Britt M.
This salve is a miracle worker, I wish I could give it 10 stars! I'm someone who suffers from incredibly painful cystic pimples around that time of the month and could never find anything to alleviate the problem. Even using spot treatments containing salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide wouldn't do the trick. If anything my problem was made worse because not only would my zit continue to grow (and hurt like hell!), but it would dry out my skin. A huge zit along with peeling skin is not a great combination. I remember reading an article about people using this drawing salve on cystic zits, and so many people claimed it shrank their pimples overnight. I figured I had nothing to lose and ordered it right away (Thanks Amazon Prime!). I had a huge painful zit erupt on my forehead Sunday night and grew into Monday, but I got my salve Tuesday night and I applied it for a few hours before bed. Later, I did my usual skincare routine before bed and applied more salve, then covered that spot with a cloth bandage. Woke up this morning, took off my bandage, and 90% of my zit is gone! There's just the slightest bit of a residual bump left, but that's to be expected with a cystic pimple. I'm in no pain and the swelling in my forehead is completely gone. I wish I knew about this product soon. Do not hesitate and purchase this skin saver!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
FIVE STARS is NOT ENOUGH!! I had been to the dermatologist back in 2013 with acne/infection issues only for them to give me an Rx for minocycline for severe acne/dermatitis. They said it was the proactive that burned my skin which caused the infections. I am 32 and apparently cannot use benzoyl peroxide as it is too harsh for my age (the doctor stated this). SO, since this last December, I have had two-three spots on my face that are always swollen, raw & red. Not to mention I began pulling out these opaque-white, wax/silicone-like plugs. Okay I am female & have never dealt with any "acne" or white/blackheads like this crap. I have pretty fair skin so the inflammation & infection is humiliating. I googled "wax plug in face" & Demodex Mites discussions were on the result list, for miles. Now I know from common sense & science that WE ALL have these mites. Just some people's immune systems do not react like they should when it comes to combatting these critters. This can happen with diseases like HIV that compromise one's immunity or STRESS which I was extremely under due to job change decisions. SO, I researched "demodex mites" & after reading SO MANY stories that sounded like I, myself, was the actual author, I firmly believed (& still do 100%) that this is *the* root cause. After compiling lists of dozens OTC options including: aloe vera, sulfur, tea tree oil, borax, dawn dish soap, benadryl (oral & topical), camphor, lavender oil, infrared heat, coconut oil, CoQ10, ACV, Rubbing alcohol (50%-90%), neem oil, probiotics, mustard seed, camphor, etc etc, I began to try each option. NOTHING WORKED. The only thing that started to help was the dawn dish soap & that only prevented the new eruptions that I was encountering, but not the current monsters on my face. It was really bad & I was beginning to think I just had severe adult acne. I never had these issues before in my life. Not to mention how damn painful the sores were becoming! :( So, after being brave & telling my close friends & family what hell I was enduring, skin wise, I was given advice to use pine tar... Or to find some Drawing Salve which is similiar or has pine tar in it. I had read something on one of the "Help! I have Demodex" groups & it clicked. So on this past Sunday night, just four nights ago, I went to the corner store & found the SMILE'S PRID for $9 in the first-aid aisle by the band aids. After washing with blue Dawn Soap in hot water, I had put it directly on the infected spots & covered them with band aids with the gauze directly over the salved wound. This was around midnight on Sunday. Because I was giving my boss of almost eight years my notice on that Monday, I got up at 4:30am because I was so uptight about the upcoming work day. Well, when I went in & took the band aid off, I was in shock. My severely inflammed skin was not very red AT ALL & all those white waxy plugs had come to a head. It was gnarly but it was also my first sign of ACTUAL HOPE. Today is night #5 of washing with blue dawn dish soap & almost hot water & then gooping on the salve & covering with band-aids. My worst spot is about 80% healed & my other two spots have been healed since yesterday. There is still some redness but that is expected considering how much damage I did from digging, prior to the salve.

PLEASE, If any of this sounds like you, TRY THIS SMILE's PRID Drawing Salve. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY. This product has allowed me to take my LIFE BACK from these damn mites/dermatitis & now I feel obligated to spread the word about this special product. When you read the ingredients it goes along with my mile long list & makes 100% complete sense. Best wishes!
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Does this product work well for acne?
Would this product draw out an ingrown toenail? When trying to dig out an ingrown toenail I cut the toenail at the center at a slant towards the edge of my toe so that I can just yank it out where the skin has grown over. Unfortunately, sometimes the toenail brakes off making it even harder to release from the skin. Would this work with drawing out the toenail?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
What is this used for?
rachel h.
rachel h.
What is this product for primarily? How would i use it?
Precilla B.