BY SMILEACTIVES

A patented whitening toothpaste that includes special ingredients to remove tooth stains and prevent new stain from forming. Contains fluoride to help fight cavities. Anyone who wants to safely and gently whiten their teeth and keep them white without sensitivity. This whitening toothpaste removes coffee, tea, tobacco, and more from your teeth, thereby restoring teeth to their natural whiteness. Dispense a ribbon of toothpaste on a dry toothbrush. Brush normally as recommended by dentists - twice daily and for at least 2 minutes. For best results, spend some extra time brushing areas that have the most stain accumulation. Rinse afterwards. Made in USA. see more...

Erica C.
San Diego
Love it! The one I tried is the the power gel that came with a whitening pen. Again, it was purchased through qvc, but this my mom had gotten and let me only used the toothpaste, not the pen that goes directly on the teeth. But it worked good too!
Michelle D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this after I had been drinking a lot of tea and noticed my pearly whites lost their luster. I took a few uses but I did notice that it worked in whitening my teeth without causing any sensitivity.