BY SMILE TRAIN

• How can I donate to this?4 Answers
  • What does this organization do with the money that is don...1 Answers
  • How much profit goes to this organization ?4 Answers
Smile Train
  • "IT is such a great organization, helps children be able to smile when they are happy, not only provides surgeries, but doesn't charge families." in 7 reviews
  • "Helping children with cleft palette and cleft lip so they can not only function better, but to feel more confident, it's wonderful." in 5 reviews
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
The Smile Train is a charity that helps children with cleft lips and palates. This is an amazing charity, I had a friend's child who was helped by them and it has improved his life tremendously and he is so much happier and more self confident all thanks to their great work.
Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
This organization is similar to Operation Smile as they both raise money for children suffering from cleft lips and/or cleft palates. I think it is a wonderful cause that instills confidence in children who haven’t always had an easy life.
Bonnie L.
This is such an amazing organization. They make such a difference in peoples lives. I am so glad that Influenster includes charities in their website so people can express how appreciative they are for the people involved. Overall great organization!
Lynsiell M.
S San Fran, CA
I have volunteered in this organization , it is really worth it of your time and effort , since I am an operating room nurse and when you see the family and the kids that you were able to have extended that help it does bring joy and a bright smile . So for those who have donated thank you so much because I witness myself how your donations help alot of people .
Thy N.
When I was in grade school, there were district wide shows that took the admission and raffle tickets to donate to Smile Train. Every year, we would see the same video over and over again about Smile Train, but it made me happy thinking that I was doing something to help children, especially my friend. She had financial issues at the time and a cleft lip. The school raised the money to give it to her family. It was so sweet that this was my only good memory of grade school.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I have just recently heard of this organization and read about it. I really feel like this organization could greatly impact the lives of the children that need the cleft plate surgery. I also feel like the parents of the children should be more aware of this organization and it's cause. It's great!
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is such a great organization that does so much good for children who suffer from cleft issues. They instill confidence and do life altering operations for those who deserve it most- children. I think this is a great organization with a wonderful purpose.
April D.
Decatur , AL
I try to reach my childern that appearances aren't all that should be nice about a person. I think that it's great that this organization is making should a great impact to improve appearance and boost self confidence.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Is an absolutely great organization and I love the work that they are doing it. I thought it was absolutely genius that they collaborated with Kylie Jenner and her lip kits to help raise money for their organization.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Smile train is a wonderful organization that I really did not know very much about, but I do know about children that are born with cleft palettes and lips that are affected. I did work in the hospital in the OB department and there I have seen babies born with what we called a hair-lip and that is most always a sure sign that this is a child that will have a open palette in the roof of their mouth. When a child is like this they cannot suck their bottle and take nourishment from their mom. You do see this some in America but not as often as you do in poorer countries. Children also cannot talk plain and of course they have the disfigured face in the lip. Children need surgery to get the fix as soon as possible and in the poor countries they just can't afford to have them done. So they need doctors and nurses and money to help donate time and money to help. So this a way to get money donated for this cause and children have a better chance of a better life.
I like it is a wonderful thing to help these that are under privileged.
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
Can you volunteer for this
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
How can you support this organization?
Andrea P.
This organization is for what type of help?
Ntia C.
How can I get involved and volunteer?
Anne B.
Waltham, MA
Sounds like they train for ppl to smile 😃here for my badge