Smile Train

by Smile Train

How well do these work?
Does 100% of the donations go toward the cause?
Start your review of Smile Train!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
IT is such a great organization, helps children be able to smile when they are happy, not only provides surgeries, but doesn't charge families.in reviews
Helping children with cleft palette and cleft lip so they can not only function better, but to feel more confident, it's wonderful.in reviews
Sara W.
Covington ky
This is such a great organization. I know a lot of people that know if it. I really have learned a lot about This organization.
Marie E.
San Diego, CA
We raised money to help this organization and they do some wonderful things! Kids are the future!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Is an absolutely great organization and I love the work that they are doing it. I thought it was absolutely genius that they collaborated with Kylie Jenner and her lip kits to help raise money for their organization.
April B.
Decatur, AL
I try to reach my childern that appearances aren't all that should be nice about a person. I think that it's great that this organization is making should a great impact to improve appearance and boost self confidence.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I have just recently heard of this organization and read about it. I really feel like this organization could greatly impact the lives of the children that need the cleft plate surgery. I also feel like the parents of the children should be more aware of this organization and it's cause. It's great!
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing organization!!!! Amazing organization!!!! Amazing organization!!!! Amazing organization!!!! Amazing organization!!!! Amazing organization!!!!
Diana P.
This is such an amazing organization. I love what they are doing for people. I've recently familiarized myself with this organization. I support this organization because people should be able to be happy. A cleft lip and palette shouldn't be the reason some people don't want to eat or speak. It's heart breaking especially being afraid people would make fun of you. Then there's surgeons going across the world helping kids and giving them the care they need. Since those kids can't afford to help with their palate or clefts. That's why you should donate to this organization. Be the reason why a child is happy and smiles always. To do something good for those who need it. I often donate to this charity $250 a month. For the past month I've been donating. Please donate if you can.
Jessica M.
E Greenwich, RI
Smile Train is a fantastic organization for those like me who were born with cleft lips/cleft palates/ other oral/facial abnormalities. I donate every year and you can even set up a portion of your purchase on Amazon to donate to the children in need! Having a cleft lip/cleft palate is not something you deal for one or two surgeries and then you're done. It's a life long battle.
Blogqatar T.
Doha
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
2,012 reviews
Smile Train is a fantastic organization that aids children from all around the world! Smile Train is great about sending a before/after picture of a child who has been helped through donations. I love keeping these. The photos inspire me to give more and to pray for the children featured in each letter. Smile Train is a great organization which provides free surgeries for children with clefts. If you are looking for an organization to donate to, I would highly recommend this one!
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
Smile Train has provided cleft care to children in need in 85 plus countries around the world. Many children with clefts around the world live in isolation, but more importantly, have difficulty eating, breathing, hearing, and speaking. Cleft repair surgery is simple, and the transformation is immediate. This organization is dear to my great because my cousin was born with a cleft palette and struggled in life because of it. I wouldn’t want other sweet, innocent children to suffer too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...