Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesElectric KettlesSmeg
50s Retro Style Aesthetic Chrome Variable Temperature Electric Kettle

Smeg 50s Retro Style Aesthetic Chrome Variable Temperature Electric Kettle

by Smeg

Smeg 50s Retro Style Aesthetic Chrome Variable Temperature Electric Kettle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smeg 50s Retro Style Aesthetic Chrome Variable Temperature Electric Kettle!
Megan P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this kettle for boiling water for tea or French press coffee. It looks so nice sitting out as well.
Nicole T.
Jersey City, NJ
I absolutely love all Smeg products. The craftsmanship put into this product is remarkable. Great for anniversary or wedding gift
Anarita F.
N Miami Beach, FL
Not only is this kettle cute and stylish. But it’s VERY functional!! Heats water just as fast if not faster than a microwave!! I use this daily to make my matcha lattes or French press coffee. It’s a MUST have in any kitchen. I would say just as important as my fridge!
Reese J.
I love smeg appliances my total fav for all appliances especially this one because I have my coffee in it
Cynthia C.
This is absolutely gorgeous next to my stainless steel Nespresso and rightfully deserves a spot on the kitchen counter. The ability to adjust temperatures is the most useful feature since everyone has their own temperature preference for drinks, which can also changes depending on mood and temperature outside! It’s quick to heat up and emits a cute chime when ready.
Emily C.
Spokane, WA
Love love love this. Stays super clean, boils very quickly, and can hold A LOT! Plus, it looks so cute!
Allison S.
Windermere, FL
I actually have this in the cream color way but that wasn’t listed as an option. Regardless, I’m a huge fan of this kettle. It boils water so quickly and quietly and it looks so cute sitting on my counter!
Ashley W.
Clovis, CA
I have it in white and it’s amazing! Works like any other kettle but is soooo cute. Love it so much
ALEXSANDRA K.
San Francisco , CA
I had a freestanding smeg cooker - beautiful thing and a dream to cook on. Until the oven broke. Apparently they are notorious for it.
Binari W.
Toronto, ON
Smeg 50s Retro Style Aesthetic Chrome Variable Temperature Electric Kettle uploaded by Binari W.
I have always loved The vintage look of this kettle, decided to finally splurge and treat myself! We got the cream because it goes best with everything else in our house! Couldn’t recommend it enough!

Looking for your answer?