Smead 3

Smead 3" Expansion Eight-Section Classification Letter Folders- Gray-

BY SMEAD

Smead 3" expansion eight-section classification letter folders- gray-green (10 per box) see more...

• What can this folder be used for?1 Answers
  • Will the folders break if you have a little to much in them? Ive ...29 Answers
Smead 3
Smead 3" Expansion Eight-Section Classification Letter Folders- Gray-
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
This is very good product for keeping things safe and organized.it is very easy to use and affordable. There are many needs for this item.keeping tests in place , tax papers etc
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
This is a holy grail for me. Every time I have important papers that impact my grades, I put them in here so I cannot lose them or destroy them by any means.
Stephanie W.
Lawrenceville , Ga
I am sophomore in college and taking Organic chemistry and Anatomy Physiology 2. This product has literally saved my life when it comes to school and keeping everything organized. I would recommend any college student this product.
fatima r.
Marina, CA
Recommend this folder it will save your life in college as o already found out to keep everything organized ūüėĀ
Mariana S.
Este folder es perfecto para guardar documentos importantes sin que se doblen o se da√Īen. Perfecto para la escuela
dana g.
Austin, TX
Really like this product. Keeps everything all neat and organized. Very helpful.
kimberly h.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Would be great for store papers for school or papers like a redume or something like th as t
Melissa S.
Great for organization of projects. so glad I bought this. it has made my life so much easier and organized
Joshua C.
I've bought this product a few times, it works great . Quality and Value for your money. Must have in an office.
Virginia B.
Killeen , TX
Very nice to use for projects that you have to turn in for a class grade and need it to look nice
kelsey r.
Uniontown, Pa
Will the folders break if you have a little to much in them? Ive had that problem with some.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What can this folder be used for?