Smead 3

Smead 3" Expansion Eight-Section Classification Letter Folders- Gray-

BY SMEAD

Smead 3" expansion eight-section classification letter folders- gray-green (10 per box) see more...

• What can this folder be used for?1 Answers
  • Will the folders break if you have a little to much in them? Ive ...29 Answers
Smead 3
Smead 3" Expansion Eight-Section Classification Letter Folders- Gray-
Stephanie W.
Lawrenceville , Ga
I am sophomore in college and taking Organic chemistry and Anatomy Physiology 2. This product has literally saved my life when it comes to school and keeping everything organized. I would recommend any college student this product.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
These classification expansion eight section letter folders are ok. The pros are i like them the cons I don't really like them that much. Yes they are affordable they are not expensive at all. Yes i would recommend them.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
This is very good product for keeping things safe and organized.it is very easy to use and affordable. There are many needs for this item.keeping tests in place , tax papers etc
Kenadee S.
I am in a very demanding philosophy class that requires me to very organized all the time. These folders allow me to keep everything happy and help me to keep a solid A. (;
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
This is a holy grail for me. Every time I have important papers that impact my grades, I put them in here so I cannot lose them or destroy them by any means.
Stephanie G.
Really great product! Me and my husband love it and I will be recommending it to others. Will be buying more of this production in the near future!
Brittany J.
You will definitely use this especially if you are in a major or field where there is a lot of paper work, like teaching or medical!
Mariana S.
Este folder es perfecto para guardar documentos importantes sin que se doblen o se dañen. Perfecto para la escuela
callie w.
Science Hill, KY
I use this for all of my portfolios. It's so easy to keep everything so organized! I love how easy it is to use.
Joshua C.
I've bought this product a few times, it works great . Quality and Value for your money. Must have in an office.
kelsey r.
Uniontown, Pa
Will the folders break if you have a little to much in them? Ive had that problem with some.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What can this folder be used for?