BY SMEAD

Smead 1/3 cut assorted position one-ply top tab legal file folders- manila (100 per box) see more...

Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
These dang things come in handy for everything any sort of important papers to keep safe or just to organize in files :)
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
These are perfect and basic file folders to help you sort through business or personal documents
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
These file folders are great for everything some simple to complex organization. Great to carry with you or keep stored.
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Anderson, SC
I use these so often! They hold up really well, and are perfect for quick and easy organizing. They aren't too expensive, either, so I don't worry about writing on them.
Emily S.
Emily S.
South Park, PA
These are good for organizing papers and exams from previous classes. I use these to keep my previous exams in order just in case I'll ever need to reference them again.
Cara C.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
These are awesome, keeps everything organised and in great condition. Rather decent price too!
Danielle I.
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
I am an avid filer. I file EVERYTHING. I like to keep things nice and organized so that it can be accessed, and I know exactly where everything is. This 100-pack is a decently priced pack of file folders.
Amanda-Lynn M.
Amanda-Lynn M.
I am kind of an organization junkie. These are great for helping me sort notes by various subjects and topics. I like that these also have the option to come in various colors. These folders are durable and long lasting, highly recommend!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Cumming, GA
I file everything at home and work, I'm an organizational freak. These come in handy, they are cheap, and last for a while.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
I'm really "vicious" with mostly everything I own and durability is my top priority when buying things. I have taken up the role as a secretary for a few clubs and so filing is a must. This don't last long since there's a combination of moist (from the weather I live in) and how I sometimes don't handle them with care. So, I pretty much abandoned the paper and got something else. Although, I found a purpose for these such as if it's for something like turning in an essay with drafts and such to a professor, I would definitely use this!