Smashmallow Snackable Marshmallows, Strawberry Cream, 4.5 Oz uploaded by Liz D.

BY SMASHMALLOW

Freshly picked strawberries, red and ripe, paired with creamy, dreamy goodness. It's a flavor smash up. A burst of joy and a blast of juicy that hits the sweet spot every time. Smash Mallow Strawberries & Cream 4.5 oz (Pack of 4) see more...

• Where can I find other flavors? target carries the strawb...1 Answers
Mai M.
Interesting concept! I got this as a gift from a friend, but I'm not quite sure where they bought it. It did taste like Strawberries and cream, which was fun! The average price is about $4, which is pricey for marshmallows. I'd recommend it, if you go in with no expectations. :D I wouldn't buy the exact flavor, but I do think that I would buy others just to try!
Liz D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I purchased these at Target in the produce/fresh food section near the pastries.
I had been wanting to try them forever because the packaging is adorable. There are quite a few mallows in the package. Definitely a fun treat with a nice strawberry punch. I’d like to find other flavors to try.Smashmallow Snackable Marshmallows, Strawberry Cream, 4.5 Oz
Johannah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Taste delicious! My new favorite the strawberry and cream is yummy interesting flavors. Love these by the bag, hot cocoa or recipes.
Liz D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where can I find other flavors? target carries the strawberry one 🍓and they’re delicious!

Vitamin Shoppe