GroceryPantrySmashmallow
Holiday Hot Cocoa - 45oz

Smashmallow Holiday Hot Cocoa - 4.5oz

COZY UP BY THE FIRE

Mmmmmmmmm. Can you feel that? The soothing warmth of chocolately cocoa topped with fluffy frothiness. It's a flavor smash up. Snuggle up and get toasty with a mug of velvety goodness.

This is no ordinary marshmallow. This is SMASHMALLOW®. Each mouth-watering puff is made from only the best naturally sourced and deliciously non-GMO ingredients for an instant sweet-tooth satisfying snack. And at around 80 calories per serving, it's a guilt-free, every-day, any-time treat for your taste buds.

WHAT’S IN THE MALLOW?

Organic Cane Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Water, Invert Sugar, Gelatin*, Natural Dark Chocolate Flavor, Natural Whipped Cream Flavor, Natural Cocoa Powder, Sea Salt, Tapioca Starch *Kosher Certified

WHAT’S NOT IN THE MALLOW?

Corn Syrup, Artificial Coloring, Artificial Flavoring, Preservatives

How good are these really???
Start your review of Smashmallow Holiday Hot Cocoa - 4.5oz!
Antonia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Smashmallow Holiday Hot Cocoa - 4.5oz uploaded by Antonia M.
Purchased at: Target
I think these are a nice snack to have around the holidays. They really do taste just like hot cocoa and you could taste the chocolate flavor in them. There’s a good amount of marshmallows in each bag. I also like the texture of these marshmallows too because they’re very soft.
Indra Abigail  U.
FLORIDAMIAMI, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It has a good flavor............Smashmallow Holiday Hot Cocoa - 4.5oz I really like this product, I would recommend it. ❤️❤️
Samantha  I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I saw these at the store today and had to try them. I really like the texture and and how cute they are. They're the perfect size too. I wish there was a tiny bit more cocoa flavour to them as I do find it a little too subtle. That being said, I'm pretty sure I would repurchase. I'll be trying them in hot chocolate tomorrow.
Olivia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,456 reviews
One of the greatest products out here I would most definitely recommend it to a friend one of the best out there
Raquel M.
Fort Morgan, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
There’s a holiday marshmallows are great! Some People only use them in the winter however I think it’s great all year round!
Simran B.
Brampton, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best ones during christmas ! My entire family loves it . Very chocolatey and flavourful
April Schildknecht B.
south valentine
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love
Amy G.
Bethlehem, PA
I love the soft and tender texture of these marshmallows. The chocolate flavor of the hot cocoa is fairly subtle. They make a delicious treat as is, in a cup of hot chocolate, or between two graham crackers
Andrea D.
Frisco, TX
I love it with my hot chocolate and on fire, it’s yummy when I go to camping with my friends
Jessica J.
E Brunswick, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I’m sad these are a holiday only product. So good! They were awesome with hot cocoa and even better on their own. Plus I prefer the ingredients in Smashmallow compared to the other brands. When these come around again for the holidays, I will definitely be buying them!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...