BY SMASHBOX #80 in Mascara

This Ultra-buildable Mascara Lets You Easily Take Your Lashes From Pg To X-rated In Seconds. Our Triple Threat Brush Loads Up The Maximum Amount Of Our Fiber-loaded Formula To Build Your Look. With Each Swipe, Lashes Are Isolated, Magnified And Mega-coated For Hyper, Thick Voluptuous Lashes That Photograph Flawlessly In Any Close-up. No Double-dipping Required.

Tips:

Don't Forget To Prep. Always Start With Photo Finish Lash Primer.

Benefits:

• Extremely Long-wearing Formula For Luscious Lashes, Day To Night
  • Triple Threat Brush Isolates, Magnifies & Mega-coats Each Lash With An Interlocking Fiber-loaded Formula
  • Tripod Fibers Stack On Lashes For Endless Volume
  • Amplifies & Lifts With Each Layer
  • Flake & Smudge-free

Usage:

Sweep On Lashes From Base And Lay On The Volume With Each Stroke.

Water\aqua\eau, Kaolin, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Myrica Cerifera (Bayberry) Fruit Wax, Silica, Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Polyvinyl Acetate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Pantethine, Panthenol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cholesterol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, 1,2-hexanediol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\cera Carnauba\cire De Carnauba, Laureth-21, Nylon-6, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysilicone-11, Laureth-12, Simethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Chloroxylenol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Black 2 (Ci 77266), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• I want to know more about this1 Answers
  • Question: Is there a waterproof kind of the xrated?2 Answers
  • I haven't tried this mascara before, I just received it i...14 Answers
Smashbox X-Rated Mascara
  • "I'm surprised this got lower than 4 and 5 stars from others. I got this product for free from Smashbox at Generation Beauty. I didn't have high expectations from any type of mascara because my lashes are so non existent I always just use falsies. This mascara actually made my eyelashes look long enough to look "normal" like other people's and not need lashes (my eyelashes are literally just so short and thin this normally is not possible.) This mascara also didn't clump or flake and made my lashes even look thicker. Also the packaging and tube is realllllllly cool kudos to the packaging designer. This is the first Smashbox mascara I've used and I like it a lot. " in 328 reviews
  • "Lengthens my lashed and separates. Love it and will be buying after my sample size from IPSY is all gone.!" in 146 reviews
  • "I received this a few days ago in my May Ipsy bag and I love this mascara. It doesn't give me spider lashes, it separates them and makes my lashes look full and long. I'm even considering spending the $22 for a full size when I run out! :)" in 85 reviews
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
After being a fan of Smashbox products for a while, I wanted to change up my mascara! My go-to everyday mascara is Smashbox's Full Exposure, so when I tried this one, I was more than disappointed.

When I pulled out the wand a few times, the first thing I noticed was the clumping ON the brush. It was almost like the brush wasn't fit for this particular formula or the tube was filled WAY too much. I found that I'd either have to wipe the brush before actually applying to my eyelashes or just globbing all of the product onto my lashes and hoping for the best.

Going with the "too much product in the container" idea, I found that the product was seeping out of the top after I closed the tube. I've never actually had an issue with any other product (not even other mascaras!) like this before. It was kind of inconvenient having to keep the tube in the original box just to keep it from making a mess of my makeup bag.

I'm giving the product 2 stars because I did find it to lengthen my lashes more than Full Exposure... but it's harder to actually use. You kind of have to take a risk and trust that the day you use this mascara isn't going to be a bad mascara day.
Erin B.
I originally got a small sample size in an Ipsy bag and loved it! It was  volumizing and made my lashes look great, so I bought the full size from Sephora. Unfortunately, the full size was a disappointment, which I found really strange. It didn't seem to perform as well, and had me questioning whether the sample size I received was the same formula! Also, my mascara tube seemed defected because so much product would get gunked up at the top, and when I would twist the wand shut, it would just get all over the tube. So there is crusty mascara permanently all over the tube. Not a terrible mascara but not worth the price for me and I will definitely not repurchase.
natalie v.
I recommend this mascara to EVERYONE! This mascara is literally life changing. I buy it at Sephora or Ulta, really anywhere they sell smashbox. I love the package because it just fits my hand so nice. It last pretty much all day, it’s REALLY dark and I love that in mascara. It lengthens and adds volume to my lashes. This is honestly my holy grail mascara and anytime someone asks me for a mascara I will always recommend this. I’ve already bought it like five times. I know a lot of people don’t like to splurge on mascara but this mascara is worth the splurge without a doubt! 7 out of 5 starts! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Jennifer A.
My lashes look like Kim K's with this just without the falsies. Smashbox does no sin in my eyes and yet again they outdid themselves with this AMAZING mascara!!!! Great splurge to get anything Smashbox and it AlWaYs delivers! It's easy to apply and easy to remove. I get so many compliments wearing this about how beautiful my eyes are. This is my dirty little secret.
Tanith M.
Aurora
I love this smashbox mascara. I am a very active girl so I need a mascara to keep up with me during the day and this mascara does exactly that. It doesn’t smudge which is great because you feel flawless the whole day as well as it makes my lashes look like $100. I love this product. It’s so worth the cash. Smashbox X-Rated Mascara
Katie H.
Columbus
This is my all tome favorite mascara. It adds beautiful length and volume. It’s $20 but I think it’s worth it. I love the brush. It can get clumpy if you’re not careful. And I wouldn’t use it on top of old like day 2 mascara. (If you’re into not taking your makeup off). But I recommend if you’re in the market for a new mascara.
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
The want of this mascara is amazing it’s thin and u can get in those little bitty clumsy hairs and coat them easily ! The wand picks up just enough product and does not make a mess! I love coating my bottom lashes with this
Marlene H.
I love this mascara, my go to. The formula is just right and the brush. Easy to apply bristles with just the right amount goop. I bought mascara at ulta when they had the 21 days of awesome deals. I will definitely be buying it again. Wishing it was a bit cheaper but what can you do when it’s a great product.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
This mascara was very volumizing for my straight, short lashes. It didn’t really add too much length which is what I normally go for, but it was a nice change. Every mascara seems to flake on me, and this did as well and the end of the night, all in all, it did last around 7 hours and looked pretty!
Megan M.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is an okay mascara. There are drugstore mascaras that are better than this. There really isn't anything special about it. The brush is shaped oddly and it clumped up my lashes quite a bit. I also didn't like that when I set my under eyes it smudged. I just don't think it's worth the price tag.
Megan R.
Richmond, CA
Does anyone else find this mascara very clumpy?
Michelle J.
Ashland, VA
I haven't tried this mascara before, I just received it in my Ipsy bag. Is it any good?
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
How do you all feel about this mascara? Flaky? I would like to try it because I love Smashbox primer.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Smash box x rated or benefit they're real!!!?!!!???!
Akira M.
Midland, NC
Is this klumpy??? I need a non clumpy mascara!!!

back