BY SMASHBOX

@donalddrawbertson dressed up this lipstick sleeve! see more...

Bennie S.
San Francisco
Love this product ,it glides on ur lips and the color is super long lasting ,I definitely suggest using the always sharp lip liner with it .
Laura M.
Hanford , CA
This lipsticks are super pigmented and last ! They are easy to apply and are not messy , I would definitely be purchasing this again .
kayla c.
Tallahassee
I really like the application of this product. It leaves your lips feeling smooth and plump and lasts for a pretty good amount of time.
Breanna E.
Rhinelander
Love this lipstick. It's one of my favorite red lipsticks i own. I recommend this brand to Anyone. Its a great product for the price
Tanisha G.
Woodbridge, Suffolk
Killer lips!
Beautiful formula and great pigment!!
Would recommend to friends and family for a night out! Stays all day. Love it
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
There lipsticks is amazing the color is beautiful and pigmented. Sometimes a bit more pigmented that I am use to, but I love it.
~•нαуℓєє•~ A.
Pittsburgh
This is a beautiful color to use on your lips.i love how it's not a heavy product on the lip. Also it's vary light on your lips .
Stephanie L.
Newman, CA
Amazing I love red lipstick cause I feel like you make a statement with it. It make me feel fericr and this is the perfect red.
tatiana n.
Cypress, CA
This is my favorite red shade I had it 3 times ALREADY me gave it as a present to my friends and they love it is perfect
Alecia N.
Dallas tx
This its a excelent brand. With a realy good products, I love it! Every woman should try this! Its so beautiful on lips