BY SMASHBOX

@donalddrawbertson dressed up this lipstick sleeve! see more...

kayla c.
kayla c.
Tallahassee
I really like the application of this product. It leaves your lips feeling smooth and plump and lasts for a pretty good amount of time.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Hanford , CA
This lipsticks are super pigmented and last ! They are easy to apply and are not messy , I would definitely be purchasing this again .
Paulina R.
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
There lipsticks is amazing the color is beautiful and pigmented. Sometimes a bit more pigmented that I am use to, but I love it.
Tanisha G.
Tanisha G.
Woodbridge, Suffolk
Killer lips!
Beautiful formula and great pigment!!
Would recommend to friends and family for a night out! Stays all day. Love it
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Newman, CA
Amazing I love red lipstick cause I feel like you make a statement with it. It make me feel fericr and this is the perfect red.
Breanna E.
Breanna E.
Rhinelander
Love this lipstick. It's one of my favorite red lipsticks i own. I recommend this brand to Anyone. Its a great product for the price
~•нαуℓєє•~ A.
~•нαуℓєє•~ A.
Pittsburgh
This is a beautiful color to use on your lips.i love how it's not a heavy product on the lip. Also it's vary light on your lips .
Shekima T.
Shekima T.
Anything from this company is great I love the colors and the way it stay on your lips it gives great covered
Payton D.
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Love smash box! Such an amazing company love the products! Good price! Easy to apply last long
Stef A.
Stef A.
Bronx, NY
Amazing red lips!!!!! I love the rich color I get from this lipstick. It easily glides on.