Smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner To Go uploaded by Melissa L.

BY SMASHBOX

A versatile liner with waterproof crease-resistant formula Smudge as a long-wearing liner along lashline or blend on lids as all-over shadow Light-reflecting pearls impart rich color & luxurious shine While emollients give a silky creamy texture Effortlessly glides on for lasting look The quality of this unboxed item will be as fresh & genuine as the original packing

Smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner To Go
  • "This is definitely water proof eyeliner. I really like The way this went on and didn't smear easily. " in 13 reviews
  • "Love this liner so much! The smudger makes making a smoky eye easy as cake. Love this product. Would definitely recommend and have before. I always use UD eye primer before my eyeliner and mascara, and it stays on all day and longer!" in 3 reviews
Angelyn A.
Chillicothe, OH
Julia Mae B.
This product is amazing! It works so well! Is definitely water proof! I wore this to a wedding and cried my face off! Thankfully, not literally! Thanx to this amazing product!
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
Excellent waterproof liner. I prefer liquid over pencil, but when it comes to waterproof it's hard to beat pencil for longevity. Reasonably priced for a Smashbox eyeliner. I would purchase this again but it's not something I would wear regularly.
Laura D.
Sonora, CA
I'm not a huge fan of shadow liners, but I really do like this one if I use them. It was easy to apply and had a decent amount of work time before it sets. It did get a little smudgy after a long day, but nothing that couldn't be corrected by a quick touch up.
Jessica S.
Longview, WA
I love smashbox products! The mascara is my favorite. When I went to get some last month I thought I should pair it with one of their eyeliners. So glad I did. Went on smooth and stayed all day long! Returning customer right herw
Jamie H.
Blackwood
I love this liner!! It doesn't smudge, where you put it is where it stays. i have brown eyes and it compliments them well. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for a dependable eyeliner! I'm definitely buying again!
Shama P.
Biddeford, ME
Smash box eye shadows are so creamy and stay all night long after a night at the bar or out in town. It is a bit pricier and do not believe you could receive a better eueshoadow at a similar price. I highly reccomend!
Jennifer M.
Henrico, VA
Such an amazing product! Clinique is always one of my favorite brands and I would buy the whole line if I could afford to! Eyes are always number one with my makeup and this helps my eyes pop!
Brooklyn B.
Ogden, UT
I really like the color pigmentation on this eyeliner,  it's nicely packaged and long lasting.  However it isn't as waterproof as I would've liked, I had to reapply halfway through the day.
Bailey H.
Fostoria , OH
I like this liner! I love the colors you can choose. I don't like how big the pencil is or how much the product is. You can go by a liner with the same intensity for way cheaper at Kroger.