7 colors available

BY SMASHBOX

A stay-put waterproof eye shadow and long-wearing liner in one. Give eyes soft definition wherever, whenever with this travel-friendly, mistake-proof shadow liner. The creamy waterproof formula glides on effortlessly for endless possibilities. Smudge as a liner or blend as a shadow with included smudger for allover, longwearing color. Light-reflecting pearls give high-drama color and shimmer, while emollients create a silky, creamy texture. see more...

• How long does it last ? most liners wear off soon as i walk out the...2 Answers
  • As you can be sharpening the pencil?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite smashbox product?2 Answers
Yael B.
Yael B.
Las Vegas
Review for: Charcoal
This stuff is definitely water proof and goes on great, however I have found comparable products for less at ulta. I wouldn't buy this product again, simply because of the price. If you have the money to spare and don't have time to shop around smash box is always a reliable brand. This isn't there most outstanding product, but it's also not bad.
Andria L.
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Duo Goddess
Smashbox products are all amazing and are a must have in every woman and young ladies makeup bags ! This is an awesome duo because you get two great products that are already matched up for you all you do is put it on - how much easier is that ūüėä It stays on and doesn't smug or run all over your face. I give it 5 stars because I love it !!
Kate G.
Kate G.
Review for: Lapis
Love this Shadow Liner! You can use it as a shadow and use the smudge stick to give a soft look or you can use it as a liner. It lasts all day and isn't too dark. I find that it doesn't smudge as much as an eyeliner because it's waterproof. I don't think ill ever use a traditional eye pencil again after using this product.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Culpeper, VA
Review for: Lapis
This is such a great deep navy color that is perfect for when you don't want the harshness of black but still want a nice smoky eye. What I particularly like is how it's a smudge thing with another thing on the end, because both things can do nice things for your eyes.
Karrie G.
Karrie G.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: Duo Goddess
I love Duos like this and they often are very versatile with your eyes whether you want to go natural looking one day or feisty the next day. it is wonderful for my line of work. i can work and then go out all night and it is still fresh looking when i get home.
kyndra m.
kyndra m.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Duo Cashmere
I love the shadow liner because its not too much and not too less. My natural eye color is a honey brown and so i like to use the more natural look like the nude colors. it is very easy to apply and very good as using. i would definitely recommend it to others.
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Duo Goddess
I had heard great things about these shadow, so I bought it. Once I tried it, I loved it! It's long-lasting and it doesn't smear. I've only been using it for a short time but I will buy it again. I use this product when I go out and want to look my extra best.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bastrop, Tx
Review for: Trio Exotic
Smashbox makes such great eyeshadow trios! The colors complement each other nicely for a beautiful put together look! Smash box never disappoints! Great pigmentation and very little fallout makes this eyeshadow a dream. Definitely getting more when I hit pan!
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal
I actually use the black smashproof waterproof shadow liner but it didn't come up, it works and is waterproof, it will smudge but not horrible. I would recommend i love the smashbox brand and always love to try out new items from them so i would buy again.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Fallston, MD
Review for: Lapis
I love this shadow liner, not only because it's water proof and It lasts a long time but because it was super affordable. I love getting nice quality things for cheap...don't we all. It applied nicely and I will definitely buy it again.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your best tip on achieving the cat look? Do you have a DIY tip?
megan s.
megan s.
Du Bois, PA
How long does it last ? most liners wear off soon as i walk out the door it seems
Unique L.
Unique L.
Dallas, TX
Does this stay on good?
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
What's your favorite smashbox product?
$äråh $.
$äråh $.
Birmingham, AL
Does it smudge or rub off easily?