Add a Photo

By SMASHBOX
#228 in Eyeliner
Free Radiance Primer and Cover Shot Eye Shadow Duo with $40 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Radiance Primer and Cover Shot Eye Shadow Duo with $40 order.

3 days left

A stay-put waterproof eye shadow and long-wearing liner in one. Give eyes soft definition wherever, whenever with this travel-friendly, mistake-proof shadow liner. The creamy waterproof formula glides on effortlessly for endless possibilities. Smudge as a liner or blend as a shadow with included smudger for allover, longwearing color. Light-reflecting pearls give high-drama color and shimmer, while emollients create a silky, creamy texture.
Haley T.
Haley T.
Everett, WA

I wish I could give this more then 5 stars. Like a million stars would be my rating! I had stopped all together wearing eyeliner. I wasn't happy with any brands and it wasn't working for me. Then my sister got me Smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner , at first I thought "Not using it" but then one day I decided to give it a go and I wasn't disappointed. It goes on smooth and stays on until you decide to take it off.
Yael B.
Yael B.
Las Vegas

This stuff is definitely water proof and goes on great, however I have found comparable products for less at ulta. I wouldn't buy this product again, simply because of the price. If you have the money to spare and don't have time to shop around smash box is always a reliable brand. This isn't there most outstanding product, but it's also not bad.
Traci K.
Traci K.
Quarryville, PA

I will not use an eyeliner that is not water proof. I love it! The smashbox waterproof shadow liner is one of my favorites. The makeup is formulated well. It goes on smooth and easy to use. Even for those that may not be eye line pros. The formula feels silky as you apply. The color is viid and stands out. This Eyeliner does not easily smudge.
Velvet M.
Velvet M.

This is my favorite eyeliner of all time, it is super creamy and easy to apply whether you are wanting a precise line or if you want to smudge it out a bit. It is waterproof and stays put for a good 8 hours before trying to break down. This product is well worth the money and I will continue to buy Smashbox eyeliner before any other brand.
Andria L.
Andria L.
Saginaw, MI

Smashbox products are all amazing and are a must have in every woman and young ladies makeup bags ! This is an awesome duo because you get two great products that are already matched up for you all you do is put it on - how much easier is that 😊 It stays on and doesn't smug or run all over your face. I give it 5 stars because I love it !!
Kate G.
Kate G.

Love this Shadow Liner! You can use it as a shadow and use the smudge stick to give a soft look or you can use it as a liner. It lasts all day and isn't too dark. I find that it doesn't smudge as much as an eyeliner because it's waterproof. I don't think ill ever use a traditional eye pencil again after using this product.
amy a.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA

I'm on the fence with this waterproof shadow liner. while it is a creamy consistency, it dries so fast there is no time for blending. If you are going to use this, I recommend a couple of test runs before the big event. the one huge plus is that once you put it on it does not budge for the entire day and night.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Fredericksburg, VA

I like other Smashbox products and this eyeliner is another great product from their line. It didn't glide on as smoothly as other eyeliners I have tried but it did go the distance and lasted all day. It was a bit hard to remove with a face wash so I had to use a makeup remover wipe.
blair d.
blair d.
Naples, FL

It did not provide the dark pigmentation and stay-on power
as effectively as the top pick. By nighttime, it needed
reapplication to add darkness. For the blackest of black line, there is slightly less control with this eyeliner.
Still, this is the best liquid eyeliner on the market
Marie L.
Marie L.
Las Vegas, NV

Smashbox is awesome, no doubt about it. I have been using this brand for years, and I am never ever disappointed. This product glides easily, without any smudging and lasts for about 9+ hours, and once it begins to fade a little, it does NOT make you appear as a raccoon.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI

What is your best tip on achieving the cat look? Do you have a DIY tip?
megan s.
megan s.
Du Bois, PA

How long does it last ? most liners wear off soon as i walk out the door it seems
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS

What's your favorite smashbox product?
Unique L.
Unique L.
Dallas, TX

Does this stay on good?
Dalia G.
Dalia G.
Medley, FL

As you can be sharpening the pencil?