BY SMASHBOX

Get a glitter cat-eye in seconds! These stick-on eye liner strips bring the bling and add instant sparkle to your look. Try pairing them with makeup from our Petal Metal collection for a shimmering rose-gold effect. There’s no fuss and no mess—just perfect lines to help you shine.

Usage: Apply to clean, dry skin before makeup.

Madi 👽.
Wheelersburg
Very fun! Stayed in place all night and mostly comfortable. Very good compared to over products pretty easy to use in my opinion. Beautiful packaging. 10/10 would probably use again. Awesome product!
Kirsten M.
This product is absolutely amazing! It stays on very well. Never goes off until you take it off yourself. This is a must have in your makeup collection! I’ve used this multiple times. You can find it at any beauty supplier! I would definitely buy it again, over and over.
Kelsey S.
Lexington, SC
I love this eye liner. It stays very well through out the day. Does not smudge without any fall out. I would definitely recommend this eye liner to anyone. I have been through MANY different eyeliners and this one is one the top of my list. I was very surprised by this product.
daymar c.
I personally really did like this product but I felt like I would have like it more if it were a liner that you could dip into. The jewel part is nice but if smash box would just create a product that water glittery and you could dip into. I would definitely purchase that. That is why I gave this product a 3 out of 5.
Shelby D.
Lawton, OK
This is a really genius product. Since it’s stuck on, it doesn’t smudge or run. I would use over and over again! I absolutely love this collab. Vlada is amazingly creative in such a classy way so I am a huge fan of the entire line! Would definitely buy.
Brooke L.
Raeford
I loves the highlight dimension I am really happy with the way it looked against my skin. Not too choppy or flaky.... it was smooth and buttery. I could wear if everyday because pink is my favorite color and this seems to go with every pink look I do.
Cierra L.
Columbus
i just purchased this highlighter at ulta and let me tell you this is such an amazing highlighter. it swatches beautifully . the package alone is worth buying it. worth the $40 i paid. would purchase again. smashbox + VLADA Petal Metal Highlighter
Shanda S.
Bartow, WV
LOVE SMASHBKX EVERYRHING... Really is a good make up line. Have yet to be dissappointed in anything.. So defy have me as a customer for sure. I rate them 5 star. Love everything
Haley Ann P.
Burnet
haven’t tried it yet but the whole collection seems nice. the packaging is great but i feel like nothing is standing out too much. everything in this collection has been done before and nothing is new.
Sara N.
Dallas, TX
Product is easy to use and apply on.

I like it because I’m a sucker for great eyeliner that stays on all night.

I highly recommend because it doesn’t smear and stays on all day/ night

Try it for yourself!