MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerSmashbox
+ VLADA Petal Metal Swarovski Eye Liner Jewels

smashbox + VLADA Petal Metal Swarovski Eye Liner Jewels

Get a glitter cat-eye in seconds! These stick-on eye liner strips bring the bling and add instant sparkle to your look. Try pairing them with makeup from our Petal Metal collection for a shimmering rose-gold effect. There’s no fuss and no mess—just perfect lines to help you shine.

Usage: Apply to clean, dry skin before makeup.

No duele al retirar las cintas?
Start your review of smashbox + VLADA Petal Metal Swarovski Eye Liner Jewels!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie J.
I prefercm All mattes but it was a decent product.  Very blendable and buildable I liked the colors, very modern and sleek, went on well and stayed much longer than drugstore brands especially when i used an eyeshadow  primer
Erica D.
Fort Oglethorpe
I did not receive this item. I did not receive this item. I did not receive this item. I did not receive this item.
Madi 👽.
Wheelersburg
Very fun! Stayed in place all night and mostly comfortable. Very good compared to over products pretty easy to use in my opinion. Beautiful packaging. 10/10 would probably use again. Awesome product!
Tatiana P.
Eyeliner stays doesn’t smudge :) long lasting !!!!!!!!! Wasn’t used to this type of eyeliner but you get you used to it
Kelsey S.
Lexington, SC
I love this eye liner. It stays very well through out the day. Does not smudge without any fall out. I would definitely recommend this eye liner to anyone. I have been through MANY different eyeliners and this one is one the top of my list. I was very surprised by this product.
Stephanie L.
Stays on until you remove them. Many uses and Everyone loved them. Non irritating and easy to remove. Let your creativity flow while you place them on your eyes.
Sara C.
fort worth, tx
These are so cute and easy to use! Definitely for more of a glammed you look, but they are absolutely stunning! I plan on purchasing a few more of these
Amber C.
oyster creek tx
This is for when your going for a specific look. I don’t think you would wear this on an everyday bases.
•Sydd• P.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this product although I received only a to try. I will be going back to the store to repurchase to actually get the wear to see if I'm in love with them
Lauri M.
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Very cute but couldn’t get them to stay on and they felt kind of heavy in my opinion. Great for the younger crowd!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...