BY SMASHBOX

Untamed This luxurious Creamy Cheek Color instantly gives you a sexy summer flush.  The sheer formula with vitamin E glides on easily and blends flawlessly with no streaking or fading.  Packaged in a chic mirrored animal print deco compact for touchups anywhere. Creamy Cheek Color, Untamed

Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Really great product. I've been using it for a while and this definitely is noticeably better than other brands. I've followed other people's advice on different ways to apply and it's wonderful. The con is that it's somewhat costly for people on a budget. But it is a go to product for me. I love this stuff!
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
The product says it itself, its creamy and it's versátile. You can use it as a nude lip tint, it has the lightest shine to it. It makes your cheeks look naturally sun kissed. Obviously, you can build up the color but it's up to oneself. I would recommend to others.
Makayla C.
Oak Ridge
When I got this product in the mail from I was initially impressing it was my first time using this product and I couldn’t believe how creamy and lush it was. My skin tone is naturally tan and it’s hard to find something that makes me not look orange but this did the trick.
Zana Y.
Bowling Green, KY
I liked this product. It's very creamy and easy to
Blend. I would say not to apply too much at one time but to build so that it doesn't get muddy! Other than that I definitely recommend it and all other tarts products!!!
Alyssa P.
Love this! I use this as a bronzer/contour shade and I absolutely love it. It goes on nicely and doesn't break me out or make me oily. It is long lasting and I will continue to buy this product and recommend it
Brooke M.
Eldersburg, MD
Great product! It was easy to apply but a little goes a long way. Stays put all day long and lives up to the Smashbox reputation! A great natural color that I would totally use over and over and recommend to a friend!
Sandra M.
Lancaster, CA
Love this! It glides on so softly and it doesn't break me out especially since I have sensitive skin. I've only purchased this once and I would purchase again.
Rose C.
I love the tone they used I use it as a bronzer it works great super creamy ! So a little goes a long way , works great for multiple color skins in my opinion
Cindy C.
I really need this for my summer would be perfect with my skin tone I wish .. Smashbox Untamed Creamy Cheek Color
Ashley S.
I love this product , it blends nice . I was hesitant about the creamy part but it really is nice and the color is buildable to match any skin tone
Laura B.
Casper, WY
Does this have good pigmentation?
Annai F.