BY SMASHBOX

Our best-selling essentials for complexion perfection! Includes: BB Cream: The 5-in-1 game-changer that primes, perfects, protects, hydrates and controls oil Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder: A revolutionary perfecting powder that dramatically minimizes the signs of aging Photo Finish Foundation Primer: Makeup always looks better with our legendary, award-winning primer Baby buki brush Try It Kit: BB + Halo, Light/Medium see more...

• Is this a good kit for makeup beginners?1 Answers
Christle W.
Christle W.
Review for: Light/Medium
I just purchased this and am not a huge fan. The color of the bb cream seems very orange. And after looking at the poor health rating on ewg (environmental working group), it makes me very nervous to wear. The primer is nice and very silky when applying. The powder seems to be ok and not as orange. I love the container the powder is in. I am going to play around with it, and hope I like it better. The low rating is for the poor health rating and the orange color.
Tia B.
Tia B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite thing to buy at the end of the holiday season when they go on sale for $15 each at Macy's and I end up buying 3 and save them for the year till I can get them again. They are so cute at the travel size so they are so easy to take with you any where. The powder is gorgeous finish and the brush is a perfect applicator with the soft brush hairs.
Heather W.
Heather W.
I love that Smashbox gave the opportunity to try all of these products in small sizes before committing to the larger sizes. I loved everything in this kit, the primers allow for long lasting wear and everything goes on so smoothly. I have since purchased all of these products in larger sizes!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I love this kit! It allowed me to try shades to find my right color and try several products at once to make sure I liked them, which of course I loved them all!! Definitely, a great way to try new products without splurging for dull sized products.
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
I love this kit because you get so many great products and can try more for your money!! Even the smaller sizes last a decently long time I would say if you have wanted to try smashbox products but aren't sure which this is the kit to buy.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Compton, Ca
This is what I bought as my first Smashbox product, and it is what got me hooked. I love the B cream, it has such good coverage, specially for a bob cream, and together with the halo loose powder, it's a perfect combination!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Killer products AND a killer deal. The halo powder is honestly to die for and hands down, that primer is one of my staples. So much bang for your buck with this kit. If you can find your shade, get it!
Ke'ala K.
Ke'ala K.
The primer and tinted moisturizer is absolutely amazing, and for a sample size box you really can't beat The price
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Fort Worth, TX
I always wanted to try a bb cream so I picked this up and I love it! Great little kit for you're bb needs !
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
Haworth, NJ
fantastic deal, this was the first set i got when i started to wear makeup and it lasts a very long time!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Staten Island, NY
Is this a good kit for makeup beginners?