BY SMASHBOX #40 in Makeup Sets

A collection of Smashbox bestsellers in try-me sizes. Try it all with this showcase of Smashbox superstars. Smooth the appearance of fine lines and pores while creating a flawless canvas for makeup application. Instantly smooth and perfect lids with an ultraluxurious lid-primer formula. Drench your lips in color and shine. Get bold definition with this waterproof, long-wearing eyeliner that won’t smudge or budge for up to eight hours. Expose your longest, fullest lashes with a bestselling mascara. No clumps. No flakes. Just maximum-impact, scene-stealing lashes. This set contains: - 0.25 oz Photo Finish Foundation Primer - 0.02 oz Photo Finish Lid Primer - 0.03 oz Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx - 0.14 oz Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black - 0.14 oz Lip Enhancing Gloss in Illume Take your fave Smashox products on the road! Everything in this kit is perfectly portable and ideal for travel. see more...

Smashbox Try It Kit
  • "They all worked great for me besides the lip gloss I found it to be too sticky and you could actually feel the glitters and I hate glitter in lipgloss." in 37 reviews
  • "I've always heard good things about each of the samples but every person is different, so it's nice being able to try each one and see which you would prefer the full size of." in 35 reviews
  • "The eye liner is very bold and pigmented, the eye primer is a bit difficult to blend, the face primer is extremely smooth and soft, the lipgloss was a bit too sticky for me and the mascara was simply amazing." in 19 reviews
  • "There eye primer is amazing it keeps your eye shadow in place all night or day and it also makes your eye shadow stand out." in 16 reviews
  • "The lip gloss isnt sticky, the primer is my now go to primer, the lid primer does not crease on my eyes, the mascara ive had no clumping and I love the way it looks, and the eye liner is a really application." in 16 reviews
Breana B.
I love this especially when i was experimenting with my eye make-up because they were mini’s I didn’t go in expecting much and I definitely was picky with the products but was content and would definitely recommend
Kayla W.
Saint Marys, WV
This is definitely my #GiftCrush! I haven’t got to try this product but hopefully I will get it for Christmas! I’ve heard nothing but good things about the coverage and long lasting wear! ♥️
Savanna G.
Peoria, AZ
I just got this try it kit for Christmas I must say it’s amazing I love it very much the primer is so fantastic when you apply with your fingers it really helps fill in the pores and makes it looks even more even
Zoë B.
I love this kit! It's what got me hooked on snashbox years ago and it's a great deal. The lipgloss is beautiful, the original primer is fantastic, and the mascara is pretty good. I'm still not sure how I feel about the under eye primer, but overall it's a great way to try some staple products for a good deal.
Chelsea B.
Includes all of snashboxes top rated products! everything is included to try a bit of everything but believe me when I say you'll definitely end up purchasing the larger products!
Alaa A.
Orland Hills , IL
I would love to try these products so many people recommending it you can get it at saphora or ulta. I had sample of each I fell in love with it. Smashbox Try It Kit honestly I would recommend it because of how many people used it and loved it.
Molly C.
Jennings
I love love this kit!! I use the items all the time!
Yes they may be deluxe travel size but you get so many! The price point is amazing! I would rate this a 10 if they’d let me! I’d buy this again in a heart beat! Smash box did great with this!
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
For anyone wanting to try Smashbox but don’t want to splurge on all the full prices items, this is the best little set! This also make a great gift for anyone who love makes of who is new to makeup!!
anna t.
Wasnt impressed by half the products. The liner wont stay put for anything, the mascara leaves a weird string in your eye, and the lash primer sucks. The rest were mediocre.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
This is such a great value for these products. These are some of Smashbox's best selling products and you're paying less than $5 for each one which is great to try them out. I love the primer, it's one of my favorites as well as the shadow primer. I don't use eyeshadow primer often but when I do, it's this one. I love the shade of lipstick in this kit, it's a very universal shade called Primrose. The mascara is great as well as the waterproof liner. It's a great kit to try out some of their products!
Dana M.
I just ordered the trail kit today. How's the foundation? Does it cause anyone to breakout?
Zul E.
Sun City, CA
Where can I buy this? How much is it?
Katie G.
Apt. 2, New Jersey
How do people feel about this? I have never used or tried smash box. Before purchasing I would like to know more about it!
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
Are the products worth it???? I really have only used one thing from them.
Mckenna V.
Hudson, MI
Is this worth the money? I've been wanting to try some smashbox products but I'm reluctant.