BY SMASHBOX #52 in Makeup Sets

A collection of Smashbox bestsellers in try-me sizes. Try it all with this showcase of Smashbox superstars. Smooth the appearance of fine lines and pores while creating a flawless canvas for makeup application. Instantly smooth and perfect lids with an ultraluxurious lid-primer formula. Drench your lips in color and shine. Get bold definition with this waterproof, long-wearing eyeliner that won’t smudge or budge for up to eight hours. Expose your longest, fullest lashes with a bestselling mascara. No clumps. No flakes. Just maximum-impact, scene-stealing lashes. This set contains: - 0.25 oz Photo Finish Foundation Primer - 0.02 oz Photo Finish Lid Primer - 0.03 oz Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx - 0.14 oz Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black - 0.14 oz Lip Enhancing Gloss in Illume Take your fave Smashox products on the road! Everything in this kit is perfectly portable and ideal for travel. see more...

Smashbox Try It Kit
  • "They all worked great for me besides the lip gloss I found it to be too sticky and you could actually feel the glitters and I hate glitter in lipgloss." in 37 reviews
  • "I've always heard good things about each of the samples but every person is different, so it's nice being able to try each one and see which you would prefer the full size of." in 35 reviews
  • "The eye liner is very bold and pigmented, the eye primer is a bit difficult to blend, the face primer is extremely smooth and soft, the lipgloss was a bit too sticky for me and the mascara was simply amazing." in 19 reviews
  • "There eye primer is amazing it keeps your eye shadow in place all night or day and it also makes your eye shadow stand out." in 16 reviews
  • "The lip gloss isnt sticky, the primer is my now go to primer, the lid primer does not crease on my eyes, the mascara ive had no clumping and I love the way it looks, and the eye liner is a really application." in 16 reviews
Loreinne H.
Loreinne H.
Covina, CA
I don't like wearing a lot of make up but for important evening events it's necessary. I use all of the Smashbox primer products for my evening look. The foundation primer, under eye primer and mascara primer are my favorites. In the picture below, I used all of them for my look. I also used the Smashbox full exposure mascara and the Smashbox BB cream. I love that the primers don't feel heavy on my skin and help my make up look last. My skin looks flawless every time I use these products and they're easy to wash off with my cleanser. I recommend Smashbox to all my friend.
Bryana C.
Bryana C.
Awesome -
I wish all brands had a Try It Kit! What a great way to find out if a product is right for you. I have never tried any Smashbox products before. I LOVE the Photo Finish Primer. I will definitely purchase the full size. The Photo Op eye shadow is fantastic, lasts all day and looks great. I love the color of the lip gloss (Disco Rose), but it's really sticky and doesn't last very long. The eyeliner is ok; only waterproof liquid eyeliners work for me, but this one held up for a while.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
I love the Smashbox Trial kit I couldn't decide what I wanted but it really helped to know that I could help more than one product at once and kind of get a feel for them before actually committing to a full-size something. I loved their products and would definitely went back to buy more stuff but this time of the full-size. I would recommend the trail kit for anyone that has the same problem that you just can't decide.
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
I love Smashbox Try-It kits and have bought several different versions of them. They're a great way of testing out a product without having to commit to a full-size (full-priced) product. I also like them for travel. To make them an even better value, I purchase the kits from Smashbox or Sephora via Ebates and pay via a points-earning credit card to max out the points!
Noelia B.
Noelia B.
sunnyside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get this kit for my sister and she told me she love it. you can try all the best sellers smashbox for a good price and the buy the one you like the most. you can find to do a perfect foundation. her favourite product is the photo finish primer because help you to have longer your make up. since she insisted I am going to get one for myself.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this from Sephora to give this line a real go before committing to the full size products. This is a great value for some higher end products! You get to really try out these products with more than just a flimsy one-time package. This kit has all the top selling products and most of them are best sellers for a reason!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great value for some seriously great high end products. This kit is perfect for trying them out without committing to the full size price. All these products in this Try it Kit are their top selling ones and most of them are best sellers overall for those kinds of items. Plus they work for all skin types
gabby h.
gabby h.
Omg addicted to this try it kit! Once you try these samples, you will immediately want the full sizes! All of these products are super satisfying. I bought it at sephora and it wAs not a regret! All the products work really well and are super long lasting! I would definitely buy this again!
Kait B.
Kait B.
South Milwaukee, WI
Really awesome products! I'm such a fan of their primer and lip gloss especially!! Such a great formula that lasts all day ! It is so easy to apply and at those prices you really can't go wrong! I'm forever a fan now ! Excited to see what I can purchase in the future.
Rashida Y.
Rashida Y.
Bronx, NY
I love try out kit cause you get to out stuff before you buy it in the store I love it love it and I love makeup that is why I'm trying out stuff before. It last long long enough for me. .i bought it and. Victory secret and love it and I can't wait to try out
Zul E.
Zul E.
Sun City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this? How much is it?
Dana M.
Dana M.
I just ordered the trail kit today. How's the foundation? Does it cause anyone to breakout?
Katie G.
Katie G.
Apt. 2, New Jersey
How do people feel about this? I have never used or tried smash box. Before purchasing I would like to know more about it!
Aqueilla T.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the products worth it???? I really have only used one thing from them.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this set really worth going for it ? I'll try it tho . I think it should go well with light skin right ?